Some Help, Berries?

After a long search, I think I’ve finally come up with my final list let’s hope!. I was trying to find something masculine but cute on a baby. Something you could picture on an adventerous little boy- weather he’s surfing, snowboarding, fishing, or playing hide and seek! Something strong with a soft side. Tell me what you think!

[name]Noah[/name]
[name]Levi[/name]
[name]Ryan[/name]
[name]Grayson[/name]
[name]Jameson[/name]
[name]Dillon[/name]
[name]Isaac[/name]
[name]Parker[/name]
[name]Cian[/name]

Thanks again!

I would go with [name]Levi[/name].

My favorites are [name]Parker[/name], [name]Noah[/name], and [name]Levi[/name].

[name]Noah[/name], [name]Levi[/name] and [name]Grayson[/name] are my picks for your adventurous boy!

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Levi[/name]. I think it has everything you are looking for and more!

[name]Noah[/name]! I love the name [name]Noah[/name]! So cute! I also really like [name]Levi[/name] and [name]Ryan[/name]. [name]Isaac[/name] and [name]Cian[/name] are great choices also!

[name]Levi[/name], [name]Noah[/name], and [name]Issac[/name] are my favorites from your list.

[name]Levi[/name] is definitely my favorite, followed by [name]Noah[/name] :slight_smile:

I just went with my favorites:

[name]Noah[/name] - I adore [name]Noah[/name]. It was a favorite of mine for a long time, and I was upset to see how popular it had become, but if that’s not an issue for you it’s a great name.
[name]Parker[/name] - I’ve always loved [name]Parker[/name] too. One of the few surname names I really love. Sounds cool and smart on a boy.
[name]Isaac[/name] - If I was going to use one of these names for a future son this would probably be it. A nice, known name, but one that you don’t really see often. Also I love [name]Ike[/name].
[name]Levi[/name] - Also great.

I would probably say [name]Isaac[/name] or [name]Levi[/name] is what you should pick.

My son is [name]Dylan[/name], so I would vote for that name and spelling!

From your description, I really hear [name]Ryan[/name], but I love [name]Levi[/name], and like [name]Isaac[/name] and [name]Noah[/name].

You have two styles here the first Biblical and the second leaning towards surname as a first name.

One of my favourite names of all time is [name]James[/name] and so I have a love of [name]Jameson[/name] I think it is a really edgy name that will not be put into the category “Oh that name was trendy in the [name]Aidan[/name] era”. If the child chooses he can use [name]James[/name] or [name]Jamie[/name] or even [name]Jim[/name] as a nn all of which I really like.

I can see a suntanned boy with sun bleached hair hanging out with his surfing mates and I think that [name]Jameson[/name] would be so handsome, just love the sound of it, very cool.

I think [name]Levi[/name] has a cool vibe too but I think it is too trendy, on the other hand I think [name]Elliott[/name] is really handsome and it has the nn of [name]Eli[/name] which is very much like [name]Levi[/name] imo. So, if you go down this track you have covered both bases of your likes which are modern, edgy and Biblical, ie [name]Elliott[/name] nn [name]Eli[/name].

I think that [name]Dillon[/name]/[name]Dylan[/name] may have a [name]Wild[/name] [name]West[/name] vibe esp the first spelling but having the nn of ‘Dill’ is such a downside. I think that because dill means basically stupid/fool it is a bit of a burden for a child to carry.

[name]Grayson[/name] is okay but again for me grey is such a boring colour so this name doesn’t have any sparkle although I can see it is your preference for a Modern/[name]Wild[/name] [name]West[/name] feel that is coming through on this choice.

[name]Noah[/name] has been done to death, there are lots of Noahs around like the [name]Matthews[/name] and Jessicas of the past, however [name]Isaac[/name] still has its freshness and I think it is a very appealing name for a man and a boy and the nn of [name]Zac[/name] would be cool for a beach loving kid.

[name]Parker[/name] is a cool name and it would definitely be on my short list even if I used it in the middle name spot.

[name]Cian[/name] has the nn of [name]Cy[/name] and I don’t really like that it seems old man to me as it reminds me of [name]Cyrus[/name].

I like [name]Ryan[/name] it is handsome but I feel a little dated.

You don’t have [name]Harrison[/name] on your list but I love the combo of [name]Harrison[/name] [name]Levi[/name].

Also
[name]Jameson[/name] [name]Levi[/name]
[name]Elliott[/name] [name]Parker[/name]
[name]Elliott[/name] [name]Ryan[/name]
[name]Isaac[/name] [name]Parker[/name]
[name]Isaac[/name] [name]Mason[/name]

but my final vote is for [name]Jameson[/name].

Thanks for all the opinions so far! It seems like almost everyone really likes [name]Levi[/name], which is what I was leaning towards as well. I took [name]Cian[/name], [name]Parker[/name], and [name]Grayson[/name] off my list. I forgot to mention his middle names would be [name]Jonathan[/name] [name]Makai[/name] [pronounced muh-kie… its hawaiian]. I’m a little worried about [name]Jameson[/name] [name]Jonathan[/name]. Maybe [name]Jameson[/name] [name]John[/name] [name]Makai[/name]? Tell me what you think now of these combos, with the middle names put in there too.

[name]Noah[/name] [name]Jonathan[/name] [name]Makai[/name]
[name]Levi[/name] [name]Jonathan[/name] [name]Makai[/name]
[name]Ryan[/name] [name]Jonathan[/name] [name]Makai[/name]
[name]Jameson[/name] [name]John[/name] [name]Makai[/name]
[name]Dillon[/name] [name]Jonathan[/name] [name]Makai[/name]
[name]Isaac[/name] [name]Jonathan[/name] [name]Makai[/name]

I don’t see any problem with any of your combos. I do think [name]Jameson[/name] [name]John[/name] is a good decision. I don’t mind alliteration but since [name]Jameson[/name] and [name]Jonathan[/name] have the same number of syllables and alliterate they’re kind of awkward to say together.

Thanks for all the opinions so far! It seems like almost everyone really likes [name]Levi[/name], which is what I was leaning towards as well.

[name]Noah[/name] [name]Jonathan[/name] [name]Makai[/name] I like [name]Noah[/name] [name]Makai[/name] it has the same kind of feel
[name]Levi[/name] [name]Jonathan[/name] [name]Makai[/name] - [name]Levi[/name] [name]Makai[/name] has a lot of ‘i’ in it but as you won’t be saying the mn much it probably won’t matter
[name]Ryan[/name] [name]Jonathan[/name] [name]Makai[/name] - Sounds good
[name]Jameson[/name] [name]John[/name] [name]Makai[/name] - Nice
[name]Dillon[/name] [name]Jonathan[/name] [name]Makai[/name] - No
[name]Isaac[/name] [name]Jonathan[/name] [name]Makai[/name] - It flows

My DH likes your combo of [name]Ryan[/name] [name]Jonathan[/name] [name]Makai[/name] and I do too but [name]Noah[/name] [name]Jonathan[/name] [name]Makai[/name] is very nice too and yes [name]Jameson[/name] [name]John[/name] [name]Makai[/name] is lovely too

Hello again berries! Thank you for everything so far! With your help, I think I’ve finally narrowed down my options! I just need a little more advice so that I can come up with one final name! Here are my choices-

[name]Levi[/name] [name]Jonathan[/name] [name]Makai[/name]
[name]Jameson[/name] [name]John[/name] [name]Makai[/name]
[name]Noah[/name] [name]Jonathan[/name] [name]Makai[/name]

I’d love all of your opinions on these options, and then also which is your favorite. Thanks again you guys are awesome!

Savvy! I don’t think realized that you are actually pregnant! When are you due?

[name]Levi[/name] [name]Jonathan[/name] [name]Makai[/name]- My favorite! I love this name so much! It’s just downright fantastic. It’s fresh and cool but familiar. [name]Happy[/name] sound, but grows up well. It’s one my “best names ever” names.
[name]Jameson[/name] [name]John[/name] [name]Makai[/name]- I really like [name]Jameson[/name] a whole lot. It has been on my list lots of times. [name]Levi[/name] seems more effortlessly cool, while [name]Jameson[/name] seems like, hmm, you want all your friends to think you picked a cool name? Like I said, I really do love [name]Jameson[/name] and i [name]DO[/name] think it’d be a good choice. But when [name]Levi[/name] is an option, I think it’s no contest.
[name]Noah[/name] [name]Jonathan[/name] [name]Makai[/name]- I think [name]Noah[/name] is great. But it reminds me of a teenage girl saying “noooo-uh!” like the way my friends and I used to say “Godddd-uh, you’re ruining my life-uh” I don’t think that comes across in text, but [name]Noah[/name] just doesn’t sound like a name to me anymore because of that. But it is actually a great name. Not as great as [name]Levi[/name], though!

Ranks:
[name]Isaac[/name] - fresh, fun, classic
[name]Levi[/name] - same as above, although a little trendy thanks to [name]Matthew[/name] McConaghey
[name]Noah[/name] - classic, though slightly less fun & very popular in my 'hood; we even have a girl [name]Noah[/name]
[name]Ryan[/name] - you can’t go wrong with this one, although it doesn’t have a lot of “sparkle”
[name]Parker[/name] - we’re veering steeply into trendy 90’s territory
[name]Grayson[/name] - trendy, but 00’s trendy; at least [name]Parker[/name]'s a little retro
[name]Jameson[/name] - for me, this is a whiskey
[name]Dillon[/name] - for me, this is the high school football team on Friday [name]Night[/name] Lights

[name]Cian[/name] – sorry, this one is way too close to cyanide for me, and the only one that I actually really don’t like.

All good choices and the only way I can separate them is to choose the one as if I was naming my own child, and I would choose [name]Jameson[/name].

Definitely [name]Levi[/name]!