Some help, please???

So, I need some suggestions on a few character names for a fantasy novel. It takes place around the early 1800s all over Europe. It is still in the fleshing out stage, so I am open to all suggestions. Here are the characters I need help with.

The Protagonist: 18 years old, ice blue eyes, light brown wavy hair to her mid-back, fair skin, petite frame around 5”3”. Very powerful spell-caster and seer, but she is only just coming into her own. She is very guarded and protective of herself and those closest to her. For her, I want a strong name that has meaning behind it. Originally I was thinking about a nature name, but now I”m not so sure a nature name would fit her. She is of French origin. She is the oldest of 5 children (4 girls, 1 boy), but only her brother, [name]Emile[/name], is alive.
-Side note- Last name is [name]Benoit[/name]. Although, they will not be included in the story by individual name very much, it might be helpful to give the other three sisters names. Any suggestions would be great!

[name]Male[/name] Lead: 20 years old, brown eyes, short brown hair, tan but still fair skinned (sun-kissed), tall and strong, but relatively average. Nothing really striking about him physically. Another strong spell-caster, dominant personality. Clash with the protagonist often because they are both headstrong. English decent and very proud, so I would like a very English first and last name, but something unexpected because he is from a very long line of casters.

2 Supporting characters: The protagonist”s best friends and right hand ladies.
[name]Friend[/name] a- Tall and thin. [name]Long[/name], whitish-blonde hair, light green eyes (almost cat like green eyes), very feminine features (although she is very rough and tumble), fairly quiet. She”s very whimsical, so a soft name would do well for her, or a nature name. She”s a strong seer and healer.
[name]Friend[/name] b- Medium height and build, olive skin, dark brown almost black shoulder length hair, brown eyes. Very proper most of the time, but can get loud and be a little overwhelming, but good hearted. She was born in [name]Italy[/name] but has been living in [name]England[/name] since she was 5. Wealthy family and likes to be pampered, but she”s growing used to doing things in unconventional ways. She”s still honing her skills and not sure yet what her specialty is.

Sorry it’s so long!! I’ll appreciate it though!

Protagonist:

[name]Clemence[/name] [name]Benoit[/name] (my first thought’)
[name]Marguerite[/name] [name]Benoit[/name]
[name]Maelle[/name] [name]Benoit[/name]
[name]Lucienne[/name] [name]Benoit[/name]
[name]Isabeau[/name] [name]Benoit[/name]
[name]Ottilie[/name] [name]Benoit[/name]
Celandine [name]Benoit[/name]
[name]Aurelie[/name] [name]Benoit[/name]
[name]Sylvie[/name] [name]Benoit[/name]

[name]Male[/name] Lead:

[name]Louis[/name]
[name]Edmund[/name]
[name]Alastair[/name]
[name]Gideon[/name]
[name]Charles[/name]
[name]Wilhelm[/name]
[name]Geoffrey[/name]
[name]Octavius[/name]

[name]Friend[/name] A:

[name]Amabel[/name]
[name]Melisande[/name]
[name]Bryony[/name]
[name]Eluned[/name]
Fairamay

[name]Friend[/name] B:

[name]Cornelia[/name]
[name]Seraphina[/name]
[name]Beatrice[/name]
[name]Carlotta[/name]
[name]Francesca[/name]

The Protaganist and [name]Sister[/name] Names
[name]Camille[/name]
[name]Delphine[/name]
[name]Anais[/name]
[name]Leonie[/name]
[name]Noemie[/name]
[name]Sandrine[/name]
[name]Simone[/name]
[name]Sylvie[/name]

[name]Male[/name] Lead Names

[name]Raphael[/name] [name]Wharton[/name]
[name]Nigel[/name] [name]Stirling[/name]
[name]Arlo[/name] [name]Byron[/name]
[name]Arden[/name] [name]Randolph[/name]
[name]Chauncey[/name] [name]Ellis[/name]
[name]Darcy[/name] [name]Lowell[/name]
[name]Rowland[/name] [name]Tate[/name]
[name]Edison[/name] [name]Hayes[/name]

[name]Friend[/name] “A” Names
[name]Ivy[/name]
[name]Willow[/name]
[name]Wren[/name]
[name]Ione[/name]
[name]Clio[/name]
[name]Briar[/name]
[name]Violet[/name]
[name]Anya[/name]
[name]Nell[/name]
[name]Lucy[/name]
[name]Bliss[/name]
[name]Lily[/name]

[name]Friend[/name] “B” Names

[name]Daria[/name]
[name]Electra[/name]
[name]Valeria[/name]
[name]Fiammetta[/name]
[name]Paola[/name]
[name]Piera[/name]
[name]Allegra[/name]
[name]Chiara[/name]
[name]Francesca[/name]
[name]Petra[/name]
[name]Livia[/name]

First off, thank you so much for your suggestions!

After I scrapped the nature name idea for the protagonist, I first thought of [name]Marguerite[/name], but I just don’t think it’s her; maybe one of her sisters though. [name]Clemence[/name] would be fitting for her in meaning and I would have the use of [name]Clem[/name] which is a little fun, but I’m not sure how I really feel about the name. :confused: I’m also feeling [name]Ottilie[/name], again, I think the meaning behind the name works great for her.

For the male character, I would love to use [name]Alistair[/name] and it fits him to a t, however, I can’t use the name. If this novel was ever to take off, I would be unable to use the [name]Alistair[/name] in real life, which is one of my all time favorite names. So, something along the same line as [name]Alistair[/name] would be perfect!

I’m still at a loss for [name]Friend[/name] A… I first thought [name]Fiona[/name], but I think it’s too much because of how light and ethereal I see her being. Or, maybe it’s perfect?

For [name]Friend[/name] B, [name]Beatrice[/name] is the only name you suggested that I would use. And it was actually my first thought for her. The more I think about it, the more I love it for her. I think she’s named.

Any more suggestions?

I like [name]Delphine[/name], but I think just for a sister. [name]Do[/name] you think [name]Clemence[/name]/Ottile, [name]Emile[/name], [name]Delphine[/name], Margaerite, and [name]Alouette[/name] would be siblings?

Maybe for the male, [name]Alrick[/name] [name]Hayes[/name]?

[name]Violet[/name] might work for [name]Friend[/name] A.

I like [name]Allegra[/name] as well, but I think I’ll go with my first thought of [name]Beatrice[/name]. It seems stronger too me. Although, as “B” is still honing her skills and I’m not sure how she’ll turn out, [name]Allegra[/name] may become fitting if she is a siren of sorts.

Oh I’m glad you liked some of my names. [name]Delphine[/name] would be a good sibset for [name]Clemence[/name], [name]Ottilie[/name] and [name]Marguerite[/name]. I’m not so sure about [name]Alouette[/name]. [name]Alrick[/name] looks made up to me. Ok, let me think of somemore English type names that go with [name]Hayes[/name]. What about [name]Cedric[/name] [name]Hayes[/name]? Or even [name]Albion[/name] (old name for [name]England[/name]), [name]Algernon[/name], [name]Alfred[/name], [name]Arthur[/name], [name]Barnaby[/name], [name]Cecil[/name], [name]Crispin[/name], [name]Dorian[/name], [name]Geoffrey[/name], [name]Giles[/name], [name]Graham[/name], [name]Guy[/name], [name]Ivor[/name], [name]Jasper[/name], [name]Julian[/name], [name]Laurence[/name], [name]Leighton[/name], Lorimer, [name]Maxwell[/name], [name]Maxfield[/name], [name]Miles[/name]/[name]Milo[/name], [name]Montague[/name], [name]Montgomery[/name], [name]Noel[/name], [name]Oliver[/name], [name]Russell[/name], [name]Sheldon[/name], [name]Sidney[/name]…[name]Do[/name] you like any of these with [name]Hayes[/name]? [name]Just[/name] a thought, will you be pronouncing [name]Beatrice[/name] the Italian way (bay-ah-tree-chay) or the English way?

I haven’t decided between [name]Clemence[/name] or [name]Ottilie[/name]. Or something else yet. If I choose one of those, [name]Alouette[/name] is off the sister list.

Would [name]Alric[/name] be better? I don’t know why I added the ‘k’ before. I do like [name]Albion[/name]. I want something for him that is very English, but not something common. Something perhaps that would get him strange looks.

For [name]Beatrice[/name] in my story, I’d say bay-ah-tree-chay, but in the writing I won’t have a pronounciation guide, so it really doesn’t matter. I typically say it the English way.

I don’t know about [name]Alric[/name] [name]Hayes[/name]. I did know an eccentric English boy in my grade school who got stranger looks because of his name: [name]Percy[/name] Peacock! I felt so sorry for him because of all of the bullying he endured. Ok what about [name]Percival[/name] [name]Hayes[/name] nn [name]Percy[/name] ? Can’t get any more English than that, can you?

[name]Percival[/name] would definitely work.