Some honest opinions?

Thoughts on the name [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f]?

Big sis is named [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f].

It honestly feels like a bit of a mouthful to me. The names go well together, although [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] and [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] feel a bit sing-songy together; I prefer [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f].

[name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] and [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] sounds like a fairytale sibset, love it.

I like [name_f]Aurora[/name_f], but [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] is ugly to.me.

[name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] and [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] sound great together. I agree with @grackym though, I prefer the flow of [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f].

I love [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] and [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] as sisters and [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] is beautiful. I don’t like the flow of [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f].

I think [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] and [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] are great names but I’d switch them.
[name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] and [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] would be awesome.
[name_f]Clementine[/name_f] and [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] both are spunky and girly. :slight_smile:

[name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] and [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] sound too similar to me. However I love [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] as a middle name, and I think it goes well with [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]. For a first name instead of [name_f]Aurora[/name_f], how about…

[name_f]Rosemarie[/name_f]
[name_f]Marguerite[/name_f]
[name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucia[/name_f] (lou-chee-a)
[name_f]Lenora[/name_f]
[name_f]Eleanora[/name_f]

I’ve never been a huge fan of [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] personally and on it’s own I’m not sure I totally love it with [name_f]Aurora[/name_f], but that being said I think [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] and [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] make a wonderful sibset!

Though [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] and [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] are similar, I like them as sisters. I also think [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] and [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] sound very good together.

[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] is gorgeous. I think you have a winner!

I love the sound of [name_f]Talullah[/name_f] and [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] together. They have a similar feel/style but are distinctive enough to be their own person. However, I’m not sure of [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] with [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] even though [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] is a very pretty name. (Another thing to be aware of since [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] begins with an A, I’m not sure of your last name, but just make sure the initials don’t spell anything crazy. :slight_smile: ) I am feeling something like:
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f]
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Camille[/name_f]
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f]
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Maisie[/name_f]
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f]
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f]
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Rosaline[/name_f]
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f]

I think it’s gorgeous, and goes very well with [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f].

Im not feeling [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f]. [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] is too southern-belle, especially with [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f].

I’d go for something a little more classic-unusual with [name_f]Aurora[/name_f]. Here’s some ideas:

[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Thomasina[/name_f]
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Ferelith[/name_f]
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Elspeth[/name_f]
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_u]Meredith[/name_u]
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f]
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f]
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Bryony[/name_f]
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Myrtle[/name_f]
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Emerald[/name_f]
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Judith[/name_f]
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Juliette[/name_f]
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Marie[/name_f]
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f]
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f]
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_u]Constantine[/name_u]
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] Bloom

[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] is very beautiful. Yes, it’s unexpected and a bit quirky, but so is [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f]!

I absolutely adore [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] and I do not like [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] at all. It’s just one of those names I do not like. However, the combo flows very well together and overall it is a good solid, lovely combination and it goes with your other daughter’s name so that’s a plus.

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f]! [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] always seems a bit hard to say. It does not exactly roll of the tongue but it is certainly beautiful.

Hello @pom,

A better match might be:

[name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] {and} [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f]

{southern belle firsts with “core classic” middles}

[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] is gorgeous and the sibling duo of [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] & [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] is magic. A great combo and set.

I think [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] is great alongside [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f].