some ideas for boys names

[name_m]Hi[/name_m], im looking at expanding the names on my boys list but cant seem to come up with anything that hubby will allow. He wants to use [name_m]Xavier[/name_m] but i prefer [name_u]Theo[/name_u]/[name_m]Theodore[/name_m]. I feel that we should find a comprimise name as thats what we did with both our daughters.

We have [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] (mili) and [name_f]Savannah/name_f [name_f]Barbara[/name_f]-[name_u]Lee[/name_u] both the girls middle names are family names and a boys middle name would be [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] or [name_m]John[/name_m]-[name_m]David[/name_m].
If we have a girl she is to [name_f]Neva[/name_f] ([name_f]Evie[/name_f]) [name_f]Sakura[/name_f] or [name_f]Liza[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f].

Any suggestions would be much appreciated :slight_smile: [name_f]TIa[/name_f]

here are some other names that we agree on
[name_m]Lucien[/name_m]
[name_m]Leo[/name_m]
[name_m]Levi[/name_m]
[name_u]Everett[/name_u]
[name_m]Zander[/name_m]
[name_u]Reid[/name_u]
[name_f]Seraphina[/name_f]
[name_f]Lyla[/name_f]

I feel like your taste is all over the place :slight_smile:

[name_f]Neva[/name_f] [name_f]Sakura[/name_f] is definitely different culturally than your other children.

From your list I like [name_m]Levi[/name_m], [name_u]Everett[/name_u] and [name_u]Reid[/name_u].

[name_m]Levi[/name_m] [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] would be nice!

They are some of my list some of hubbys. He likes more obscure choices that to me are all over the place like [name_f]Sakura[/name_f]. I prefer vintage nicknames. [name_m]Hence[/name_m] annie from savannah (his choice)