Some new favorites :)

I have some new favorites! This doesn’t happen so often, so I wanted to share them.

Comments very much appreciated as well as images, associations etc.

[name_f]Scarlett[/name_f]
[name_f]Evelyn[/name_f]
[name_f]Keeley[/name_f]

[name_m]Thompson[/name_m] “Tom”

[name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] → sharp, sleek and stylish - it’s both pretty and tough.

[name_f]Evelyn[/name_f] → sharp but warm, on-trend, with something vintage and literary about it. It’s one of those names that feels suited to an old-lady and a young girl

[name_f]Keeley[/name_f] → bright, sassy and charming - it’s got an outdoorsy, sporty vibe, but also feels stylish, sleek and glitzy. I do think of the actress [name_f]Keeley[/name_f] [name_m]Hawes[/name_m]

[name_m]Thompson[/name_m] ‘Tom’ → like [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] but with a bit of unexpectedness. It’s got the on-trend surname-style of other popular names, and it reminds me a bit of [name_m]Harris[/name_m], [name_m]Davis[/name_m] or [name_m]Anderson[/name_m]. I’m not sure I love it, but then [name_m]Tom[/name_m] isn’t my fave in general - still, it’s a solid name

1 Like

These are all great! I’m especially fond of [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f].

1 Like

I have a coworker [name_f]Keely[/name_f] named after [name_f]Keely[/name_f] [name_m]Smith[/name_m]. Look her up to give the name a midcentury flare.

1 Like