some of my favorites--what do you think?

Girls:

[name]Kennedy[/name] [name]Faye[/name] nn [name]Kenn[/name], [name]Kenny[/name] (probably unlikely to use this)
[name]Lennon[/name] [name]Faye[/name] nn Lenni (our favorite right now)
Roxlyn [name]Faye[/name] nn [name]Roxie[/name] (unlikely to use this, I think Roxlyn sounds made up)
[name]Davina[/name] [name]Faye[/name] nn [name]Davey[/name] (hubby isn’t on board with [name]Davina[/name])

Boys:

[name]Elliott[/name] [name]Harrison[/name]
[name]Bram[/name] [name]Harrison[/name]
[name]Augustine[/name] [name]Harrison[/name] nn [name]Gus[/name] (unlikely to use)
[name]Vincent[/name] [name]Harrison[/name] or [name]Vincent[/name] [name]Michael[/name] (our favorite right now)

P.S. Our last name starts with a K! :slight_smile:

[name]Kennedy[/name] [name]Faye[/name] nn [name]Kenn[/name], [name]Kenny[/name] - I like [name]Kennedy[/name] but I don’t really like the nns for a girl. [name]Ken[/name] and [name]Kenny[/name] are still pure boy to me. I love the middle name [name]Faye[/name] though.
[name]Lennon[/name] [name]Faye[/name] nn Lenni - prefer this to [name]Kennedy[/name] because of the nns. Although, when I read [name]Lennon[/name] I like it more than when I hear it (when it could be [name]Lenin[/name])
Roxlyn [name]Faye[/name] nn [name]Roxie[/name] - I love [name]Roxie[/name], but I don’t like Roxlyn as I find it hard to say. Much prefer [name]Roxanne[/name] or [name]Roslyn[/name].

Boys:

[name]Elliott[/name] [name]Harrison[/name] - I like a lot. Always imagine [name]Elliott[/name] as quite a sweet, serious little boy.
[name]Bram[/name] [name]Harrison[/name] - I [name]LOVE[/name] this. [name]Unique[/name] name, great combo.
[name]Augustine[/name] [name]Harrison[/name] nn [name]Gus[/name] - I also like this a lot although I am less keen on [name]Gus[/name] as a nn.

My vote goes to [name]Lennon[/name] [name]Faye[/name] and [name]Bram[/name] [name]Harrison[/name]. :slight_smile:

I like [name]Lennon[/name] [name]Faye[/name] and [name]Bram[/name] [name]Harrison[/name].

I keep returning to the name [name]Lennon[/name] for a girl…hubby really likes it. My question is, what would you think if I introduced you to my daughter, [name]Lennon[/name]? [name]Unique[/name] name? Weird? Too Beatles-y? Or do you hear [name]Vladimir[/name]? Honest opinions are appreciated!

As for girls, I personally don’t care for [name]Kennedy[/name] because of its terrible meaning, Roxlyn because it looks made up (as you said), or [name]Davina[/name] because it looks forced and masculine to me. [name]Lennon[/name] seems like a cool name for a boy, and, if you plan to use Lenni as a nickname, I think a natural, feminine choice could be [name]Helena[/name] [name]Faye[/name] “[name]Lena[/name]” or “[name]Leni[/name]”.

As for boys, [name]Augustine[/name] [name]Harrison[/name] doesn’t flow that well, but [name]Augustine[/name] [name]Harris[/name] does. I think I also like [name]Harrison[/name] [name]Bram[/name] better than the reverse - it is really cute! My favorite as is would be [name]Elliott[/name] [name]Harrison[/name], but this classic name seems quite out of place with your female favorites, hence why I might suggest a more classic name like [name]Helena[/name] to get to your nickname.

Good luck! :slight_smile:

As for girls, I personally don’t care for [name]Kennedy[/name] because of its terrible meaning, Roxlyn because it looks made up (as you said), or [name]Davina[/name] because it looks forced and masculine to me. [name]Lennon[/name] seems like a cool name for a boy, and, if you plan to use Lenni as a nickname, I think a natural, feminine choice could be [name]Helena[/name] [name]Faye[/name] “[name]Lena[/name]” or “[name]Leni[/name]”.

As for boys, [name]Augustine[/name] [name]Harrison[/name] doesn’t flow that well, but [name]Augustine[/name] [name]Harris[/name] does. I think I also like [name]Harrison[/name] [name]Bram[/name] better than the reverse - it is really cute! My favorite as is would be [name]Elliott[/name] [name]Harrison[/name], but this classic name seems quite out of place with your female favorites, hence why I might suggest a more classic name like [name]Helena[/name] to get to your nickname.

Good luck! :-)[/quote]

Thanks for the suggestions! We’re thinking probably a no on both [name]Kennedy[/name] and Roxlyn–those were names we both liked about 5 years ago, and we’ve way outgrown them. [name]Davina[/name] is a recent find, and [name]Lennon[/name] is one we keep coming back to. We’re both huge Beatles fans, and we like the sound of it. We’d use it as a full name too, not just with the nickname Lenni or [name]Lena[/name]. My concern is that [name]Lennon[/name] is a unisex name, and I’m unsure if I am willing to use a unisex name, given the connotations for future daughters.

Thanks for the suggestion of [name]Helena[/name]! I think that it is really pretty, but I don’t know if hubby will like it.

I like [name]Elliot[/name] & [name]Bram[/name], I’m not a fan of any of the girls.

[name]Leora[/name] and [name]Leonora[/name] are pretty as alternatives to [name]Lennon[/name]. or [name]Linnea[/name].