Some quick polls- help!

• Endellion
  • Elodie
  • neither

0 voters

• Endellion ‘[name_f]Nell[/name_f]’ and [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] are too close to be sisters
  • not too close to be sisters

0 voters

• Xyla -yes
  • Xyla -no

0 voters

• Nanette
  • Minette
  • Neither
  • Both

0 voters

Endellion and [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] are matchy but distinct enough to be sisters

1 Like

I prefer [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] to [name_u]Endellion[/name_u], but I love both! I especially like [name_f]Nell[/name_f] as a nickname for [name_u]Endellion[/name_u].

I think [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] and [name_u]Endellion[/name_u] are a bit matchy, but definitely work as sisters!!

I would’ve voted for “both” between [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] and [name_u]Endellion[/name_u] “[name_f]Nell[/name_f]”! Both are gorgeous and I don’t think they would be too close for sisters.

For [name_f]Xyla[/name_f], I like the sound and the concept (I guess?) but it’s not aesthetically pleasing to me. I’d say I’m truly neutral on it so I didn’t vote.

I agree with previous posters, I also wanted to vote for “both” in the first poll! I think they’re distinct enough to be siblings, especially with the nickname [name_f]Nell[/name_f].

thanks for all the responses!! Not to disrespect anyone’s opinions, but I really really love [name_f]Xyla[/name_f] (at least at the moment) so I think I’m still going to use her.

I won’t be using [name_f]Minette[/name_f] or [name_f]Nanette[/name_f] at the moment, and many people don’t really like them apparently…aww I love them but everyone has different styles I guess

Endellion will most likely be used as a middle and I just have to keep [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] as a first, as it was my first real name crush. I was 3 or 4 when I discovered it and have loved it since then.

I really like [name_f]Nanette[/name_f] nn [name_f]Nan[/name_f] or [name_f]Nettie[/name_f] or [name_f]Neta[/name_f]!

1 Like

YES SAME

and minette…with the same nicknames