Some rearranged boy combos!

I’ve been playing around with some names in my signature to try some other boy combos. I came up with:

[name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] [name_u]Sloane[/name_u]
[name_m]Findlay[/name_m] [name_u]Reid[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]
[name_m]Oscar[/name_m] [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] [name_u]Darcy[/name_u]
[name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_u]Valentine[/name_u] [name_u]Sage[/name_u]
[name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] [name_u]Rhys[/name_u] + [name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] [name_u]Reid[/name_u] + [name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] [name_u]Reid[/name_u]

[name_f]Do[/name_f] you like any of these? Which do you dislike? Are there some that just don’t work, according to you? Would you mind to rate or comment?

[name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] [name_u]Sloane[/name_u]- I love that [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] gives off a very classic, strong vibe but [name_u]Sloane[/name_u] kind of seems out of place. Maybe [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] [name_u]Sinclair[/name_u]?
[name_m]Findlay[/name_m] [name_u]Reid[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]- [name_u]Love[/name_u].
[name_m]Oscar[/name_m] [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] [name_u]Darcy[/name_u]- Personally I’m not a huge fan of [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] or [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m], but [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] is great.
[name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_u]Valentine[/name_u] [name_u]Sage[/name_u]- So so great.
[name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] [name_u]Rhys[/name_u]/[name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] [name_u]Reid[/name_u]/[name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] [name_u]Reid[/name_u]- Out of these 3, I like [name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] [name_u]Reed[/name_u] the best, but [name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] [name_u]Rhys[/name_u] is also fantastic.

Thomas Benjamin Sloane: love Thomas Benjamin, and I agree that it needs something a bit more disticntive to spice it up a bit, but I’m really not a fan of Sloane on either sex. I like Thomas Benjamin Reid a lot better.

Findlay Reid Alexander: I like each name individually, and they share a similar style, but the flow of this is a little off to me. Findlay is nice but I like Finbar and Finnian a little bit more.

Oscar Nathaniel Darcy: lovely, and the flow is perfect. Normally I hate Darcy but you’ve made it work for me here! I much prefer this to Oscar Valentine Darcy.

Hugo Valentine Sage: this is OK, but again I’m not wild about the flow (of Valentine Sage especially), and honestly I find the middle names a touch too feminine.

Silas Nathaniel Rhys / Silas Nathaniel Reid / Silas Benjamin Reid: my favourite of the three is Silas Nathaniel Reid, with Silas Benjamin Reid in second place. I think the flow is better with Nathaniel, and it feels stronger and more grown-up somehow than Benjamin. I don’t like Rhys, and here I think the final s’s of Silas and Rhys are too much.

My favourite is definitely Silas Nathaniel Reid - love it!

Thanks for the comments, guys :wink:

[name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] [name_u]Sloane[/name_u] - I like all three names separately, but I’m not too sure I like them as a Combo.

[name_m]Findlay[/name_m] [name_u]Reid[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] - Very handsome!

[name_m]Oscar[/name_m] [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] - [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] is a name I really started liking recently, and the middles work very well with it!

[name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_u]Valentine[/name_u] [name_u]Sage[/name_u] - I actually have [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_u]Valentine[/name_u] on my list as well, and I like [name_u]Sage[/name_u] too. But I think [name_u]Valentine[/name_u] and [name_u]Sage[/name_u] together might be too unisex.

[name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] [name_u]Rhys[/name_u] + [name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] [name_u]Reid[/name_u] + [name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] [name_u]Reid[/name_u] - Out of these three I like [name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] [name_u]Reid[/name_u] best, but all three are lovely and handsome