Somewhat rhyming name for our second baby girl...thoughts?!

[name_m]Hi[/name_m],

I posted previously with a poll of girl names and am still having a hard time deciding!!!

I’ve recently fallen in love with the name Michela, which wasn’t on our initial [name_u]Poll[/name_u].

Only problem…my first daughters name is [name_f]Leila[/name_f].

What do you think …too matchy matchy?
Really love the name…but am unsure about it rhyming ?
Any thoughts? Please help:)

I think it’s too close. What about [name_u]Mischa[/name_u], [name_f]Maya[/name_f], [name_f]Mira[/name_f], or [name_f]Mirabel[/name_f]?

Yeah I think that might be a bit too much.
What about a name similar to [name_f]Michaela[/name_f] like [name_u]Mackenzie[/name_u] or [name_f]McKenna[/name_f] (or just [name_f]Kenna[/name_f])? :slight_smile: Good luck on finding the name!

Yeah, no don’t.
It sounds cringey and weird to rhyme them.
Go with like [name_u]Mackenzie[/name_u] or [name_f]Maya[/name_f] or [name_f]Mia[/name_f] or anything that doesn’t rhyme.

[name_m]Way[/name_m] too close.

Too close

Maybe…
[name_f]Sienna[/name_f]
[name_f]Kyra[/name_f]
McKenzie “[name_u]Kenzie[/name_u]”
[name_f]Jada[/name_f]
[name_u]Skylar[/name_u]
[name_f]Alexia[/name_f]

I’m pronouncing them like [name_f]Michaela[/name_f] and [name_f]Leela[/name_f] in which case they make fine sister names.

[name_m]How[/name_m] are you pronouncing them? My sisters are all -anna ending and it’s super confusing.

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] ladies,
Thank-you for all your input!!! I would be pronouncing the names Mi-[name_u]Kay[/name_u]-La and
[name_m]Lay[/name_m]-La
So they definitely do rhyme :frowning:

But I definitely agree that they are too close…I just wanted to hear it from someone else;))
Thanks ladies

[name_m]Ah[/name_m], I agree - too close.