Soon to be 2

hey all! really stressing cause i just found out I am pregnant again… i got a due date, march 18th, um, but I’m not sure how i feel about it, im only 16 and about to have a second kid… i just thought i was sick or something but turns out im almost 2 months pregnant and didn’t even realize… I got my first ultrasound today for this baby. I never thought i would have a kid at 14 and then at 16, this is a lot to happen so soon before i even turn 18!! my anxiety is really bad, cause i’m already stressing taking care of one kid, bills and all, and now two?? I’m not sure how i’m gonna handle that… and i know abortion is a option, but ever since i was first pregnant with emmet, i just can’t, i can’t imagine my life without him, let alone this baby too. i don’t know how i’m gonna provide for 2, i don’t know how i’m supposed to do this… i know i have support but still , this is crazy! any advice or anything?? i’m so desperate idk what to do…

1 Like

If you’re only just coming up to two months pregnant, your due date won’t be anywhere near as early as 18 [name_u]March[/name_u]?

6 Likes

my bad i meant to put 3 *

This sounds like a really unexpected situation and I really feel for you. [name_f]Do[/name_f] you have support from family or close friends to help you make decisions? How are you coping?

I can’t imagine having had a kid at your age but it must be complicated to juggle everything that comes with that. :heart: