Sophia and Jesse as twin names

So guys, I was just wondering, I really love the names [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] [name_f]Lillie[/name_f] (Girl) and [name_u]Jesse[/name_u] [name_u]Lee[/name_u] (Boy) together as twin names. What does everyone else think? [name_f]Do[/name_f] they go?

I like them and I think it works fine for twins. [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] is a little to popular for my taste, but its a good name. [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Rhodes[/name_m] would fit well with [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] [name_f]Lillie[/name_f] too.

I think they work together very nicely, for me [name_f]Lillie[/name_f] and [name_u]Lee[/name_u] are a bit close but since they’re only middle names it doesn’t matter that much.

I like them, but I’m a huge One Chicago fan (the TV shows) and of [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] [name_m]Bush[/name_m]… and her character’s boyfriend (on Chicago PD) is played by [name_u]Jesse[/name_u] [name_u]Lee[/name_u] Soffer, not to mention [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] and [name_u]Jesse[/name_u] used to date, so it’s a funny connection. Completely irrelevant if you have no idea who/what I’m referring to but I wanted to add it in anyway!

I like both names and they sound good together!

They work nicely.

Very cute and definitely work together

[name_f]Sophia[/name_f] is very popular and feminine and [name_u]Jesse[/name_u] is much less popular and unisex. If I heard [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] & [name_u]Jesse[/name_u] as twins (without seeing the spelling) I would initially assume there were two girls especially with the unisex middle name as well. Both names are lovely, I just don’t think they really fit.

I agree with the previous poster who said [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] would go well as a twin to [name_m]Oliver[/name_m]. Both have similar popularity and are classically feminine and masculine.

I like them. It’s so refreshing to see names for twins that aren’t ridiculously similar.

I also agree with the first poster who suggested that [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Rhodes[/name_m] would work well with [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] [name_f]Lillie[/name_f] as well.

Oh trust me I know exactly who they are lol. I’m a massive fan of all the shows as well and when I heard their names I was just like, oh my god they sound great together. I should also mention my super crazy crush on [name_u]Jesse[/name_u] [name_u]Lee[/name_u] Soffer :smiley:

[name_f]Sophia[/name_f] [name_f]Lillie[/name_f] (Girl) and [name_u]Jesse[/name_u] [name_u]Lee[/name_u] (Boy) - i feel unless older one might not be sure [name_u]Jesse[/name_u] isnt [name_u]Jessie[/name_u].

Before i clicked on your thread my eyes immediately wanted to add the -i in [name_u]Jessie[/name_u] to balance [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] with her -i.

I prefer [name_f]Emily[/name_f] [name_f]Lillie[/name_f] & [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_f]Lillie[/name_f] with [name_u]Jesse[/name_u] [name_u]Lee[/name_u] (or [name_u]Jesse[/name_u] [name_m]Rhodes[/name_m]) from your signature