Sophia or Alice?

Two of my favourite names and I’m struggling to decide which one to choose. Would love to hear which one you like best x

[name_u]Love[/name_u] both but out of the two i’d go for [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] but prefer the f spelling, [name_f]Sofia[/name_f]

1 Like

Definitely [name_f]Alice[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_f]Alice[/name_f], [name_f]Alice[/name_f], [name_f]Alice[/name_f], [name_f]Alice[/name_f], Alice!!!

I’ve never liked [name_f]Sophia[/name_f]. I love [name_f]Sophie[/name_f], but [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] just sounds like So…fear to me. Now with it’s over-popularity I really recommend [name_f]Alice[/name_f]. In schools there’s like 3 Sophias in every class.

[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] maybe?

1 Like

[name_f]Alice[/name_f]! [name_f]Alice[/name_f] is crisp and vibrant and feels underrated despite being a timeless favourite. You really cannot go wrong with it. It looks and sounds beautiful.

[name_f]Sophia[/name_f] is wonderful too but feels somewhat overcooked these days due to sooo many little (and big) Sophia’s running around.

I’d go with [name_f]Alice[/name_f]!

1 Like

Another vote for Alice–I absolutely love it! Sweet and strong, full of vintage/literary charm balanced with lively energy. Objectively I can definitely see the appeal of [name_f]Sophia[/name_f], but I’ve just never loved it–I prefer [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] or even [name_f]Sofia[/name_f].

1 Like

[name_f]Sophia[/name_f]!

[name_f]Sophia[/name_f] is pretty, elegant and feels glamorous in that effortless old school Hollywood kinda vibe. [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] is popular but I personally do not see many Sophias and I think despite her popularity she doesn’t feel trendy unlike [name_f]Isla[/name_f] so I don’t think you can tie [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] to certain generation which I like. [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] is lush essentially :two_hearts:

3 Likes

[name_f]Alice[/name_f]!

1 Like

I love [name_f]Sophia[/name_f], especially the ‘ph’ spelling.

2 Likes

I might be a bit biased haha but I love [name_f]Sophia[/name_f]! I think it’s such a beautiful name. I prefer the ph spelling by a large amount to the f spelling. [name_f]Alice[/name_f] is also gorgeous but I think [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] is just so sweet.

2 Likes

I love Sophia!!

2 Likes

Alice!

Sophia feels really overused, though it’s a gorgeous meaning, whereas Alice feels fresh and light but still really familiar and easy. I also like Ally or ceecee as nicknames for Alice, while Soph feels a bit meh to me.

1 Like

I love Sophia! Fiery yet sweet, although I much prefer the Sofia spelling! Alice might be less popular, but I just feel it isn’t quite as pretty

1 Like

[name_f]Alice[/name_f]! One of my all time favorite names. [name_m]Just[/name_m] so classic and beautiful and perfect.

1 Like

I love the sweet, strong [name_f]Alice[/name_f]

1 Like