Sophia Shea or Amelia Shea?

Shea is pronounced like ‘[name_u]Shay[/name_u]’ and is the surname.

Does [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] [name_u]Shea[/name_u] look a bit strange when written down, is it to alliterative as well x

I think [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_u]Shea[/name_u] sounds much better, personally!

I like [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_u]Shea[/name_u] !

Sophia [name_u]Shea[/name_u] sounds a little like the tongue twister “She sells sea shells by the sea shore” I love alliteration but this seems hard to say

If you LOVE [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] (it’s a great name) would [name_f]Anna[/name_f]-[name_f]Sophia[/name_f] [name_u]Shea[/name_u] be an alternative you would consider?

1 Like

I prefer [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_u]Shea[/name_u]!

This is a great suggestion. Is there any alternatives to [name_f]Anna[/name_f] though? X

I vote for [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_u]Shea[/name_u]

I love [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] [name_u]Shea[/name_u]! I don’t think it looks weird and it has a nice sound.

As someone with an alliterative name (C first name, C middle name), I actually think it can work, only with the right names. [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] [name_u]Shea[/name_u] is gorgeous, and I thinks proves alliterative names can definitely work, especially since [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] and [name_u]Shea[/name_u] have different syllables! I love [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_u]Shea[/name_u] as well. Gosh, I can’t choose!

Sophia is one of my favourite names! I love [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] [name_u]Shea[/name_u] but I can see what people mean by it seeming a bit tongue-twister. I don’t think the alliteration is an issue though!

I don’t know if you’re looking for other suggestions, but you wanted alternatives to [name_f]Anna[/name_f]…

Anna alternatives… Maybe [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] as a middle name? :heart:
[name_f]Sophie[/name_f]-[name_f]Anna[/name_f] / [name_f]Sophie[/name_f]-[name_u]Anne[/name_u]
[name_f]Annika[/name_f] ([name_m]Ah[/name_m]-nih-kah)
[name_f]Hannah[/name_f]
[name_f]Annabel[/name_f] / [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f]
[name_f]Juliana[/name_f] / [name_f]Julianna[/name_f]
[name_f]Anastasia[/name_f]
[name_f]Elianna[/name_f] / [name_f]Eliana[/name_f]
[name_f]Lilianna[/name_f] / [name_f]Liliana[/name_f]
[name_f]Anneliese[/name_f] (This is my favourite I think xx)

I love alliterative names, so [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] [name_u]Shea[/name_u] gets a yes from me.

Is it the way it appears written down that makes it seem like a tongue twister or the way it sounds? X

Thanks for all the feedback

I definitely prefer [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] [name_u]Shea[/name_u]! What a beautiful name. I think [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] works brilliantly with your surname and is a lovely name. I find [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] rather dull in comparison, on its own and with the surname.

I prefer [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_u]Shea[/name_u], I generally prefer [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] over [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] and I’m not a big fan of alliteration. [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] [name_u]Shea[/name_u] isn’t a tongue twister, though.

Amelia [name_u]Shea[/name_u] flows best