Sophia Violet?

Everyone’s thoughts and opinions and even adjustments to the name would be appreciated!

I like it a lot! [name]Sophia[/name] (prefer [name]Sofia[/name] in general, though) and [name]Violet[/name] are two of my favorite names. I like [name]Violet[/name] [name]Sofia[/name] a tad more, though, personally.

I really like it, although I prefer [name]Violet[/name] [name]Sophia[/name]. I think that it flows better and [name]Violet[/name] is way less popular than [name]Sophia[/name] is, but still beautiful and elegant.

I usually don’t like [name]Sophia[/name] because it’s so popular, but I love [name]Sophia[/name] [name]Violet[/name]. I agree with the previous posters though, and I think that [name]Violet[/name] [name]Sophia[/name] both flows better, and sounds better.
I hope that helps!

• [name]Athena[/name]

I like your combo just as it is! I think that [name]Sophia[/name] [name]Violet[/name] is gorgeous.

I think it’s gorgeous!

[name]Sophia[/name] [name]Violet[/name] is stunning! Any girl would be lucky to have such a name :smiley:

Beautiful names. [name]Truth[/name] be told, I like either order: [name]Sophia[/name] [name]Violet[/name] or [name]Violet[/name] [name]Sophia[/name]. I guess it depends on whether the popularity of [name]Sophia[/name] bothers you. I would personally go with [name]Violet[/name] as the first name for its unique value

I like it.
I also like [name]Sophie[/name] [name]Violet[/name], perhaps slightly more.

Perfection

I think [name]Sophia[/name] [name]Violet[/name] is a beautiful combination! If you’re not worried about popularity,(if so, I love the suggestion of [name]Violet[/name] [name]Sophia[/name]) then go ahead with [name]Sophia[/name]! :]

It is a beautiful name, but, here in the States, [name]Sophia[/name] was very popular a few years ago. I’m not sure where you are or if you care. I have only known one [name]Violet[/name], and I like that quite a lot as a first name. Have you considered that?

[name]Sophia[/name] is beautiful! I don’t care for [name]Violet[/name], personally, but I think it’s a nice name and [name]Sophia[/name] [name]Violet[/name] works nicely.