Sophia vs Olivia?

Please help! Husband loves [name]Sophia[/name], I love [name]Amelia[/name], we both like [name]Olivia[/name]. Middle will be [name]Evelyn[/name] (after my mom, no changes). Any advice/comments? We have to decide soon:)

If you both like [name]Olivia[/name], I’d say that’s a winner. Plus, I think it’s the best suited to [name]Evelyn[/name].

I think [name]Olivia[/name] is a good compromise between [name]Sophia[/name] & [name]Amelia[/name] if you both like it!! I think it’s a beautiful, classic girly name that goes well with [name]Evelyn[/name]. :slight_smile:

I’d say [name]Olivia[/name], because [name]Sophia[/name] is really popular and I think it’s adorable for a little girl, but can’t picture it on an adult. [name]Olivia[/name] is cute and sweet for a little girl but ages well too :slight_smile:

[name]Olivia[/name] all the way. You both like it and it’ll age beautifully.

I say [name]Sophia[/name]. I am just so tired of hearing [name]Olivia[/name], it has gotten really common, albeit, so has [name]Sophia[/name], but I never tire of hearing [name]Sophia[/name].

I think this is incredibly hard. I [name]LOVE[/name] each one of them. [name]Amelia[/name] has always been a favorite of mine. However, [name]Olivia[/name] seems to be the compromised name. Nothing is better then when both can agree on the name. You don’t want name regret from either parent. But, the double v does worry me a tad bit. [name]Olivia[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name]. It is pretty either way.

My name is [name]Evelyn[/name] so yay for that! I really like [name]Sophia[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name] the best!

• [name]Evelyn[/name], age 14

I like [name]Sophia[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name] better than [name]Olivia[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name], but I, too, would go with [name]Olivia[/name]–she has a sweet appeal and I like that you both love it (and, nationally, it does rank just a little below [name]Sophia[/name], if that matters at all… both are pretty popular so I’m guessing not, haha). Plus, [name]Olivia[/name] has the bonus of the Shakespearean connection. :slight_smile:

I do love [name]Sophia[/name], though–it’s sweet and striking and the nn [name]Soph[/name]/[name]Sophie[/name] is really sweet, and I love that it means “wisdom”.

Good luck!

I prefer the name [name]Olivia[/name], but I like [name]Sophia[/name] better with [name]Evelyn[/name]. The double “v” in [name]Olivia[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name] is a bit much.