Sophie and Naomi have a new baby brother!

Hey everyone! I am pregnant with my 3rd child, a boy. My baby is due next week! My Dh and I have two daughters, [name]Naomi[/name] [name]Susan[/name] and [name]Sophia/name [name]Cassandra[/name]. We love the name [name]Tobias[/name] and his nn would be [name]Toby[/name]. My Dh’s middle name is [name]Newman[/name]. So we thought the name [name]Tobias[/name] [name]Newman[/name] sounded good. What do you think? Our last name is Kaplan. Thanks so much!

I’m not trying to call you out or anything, but I’m slightly confused. I read a post today that you started, and these two posts are different…
Here’s the link:
https://nameberry.com/nametalk/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4931

So, I’m a little confused. But either way, the name [name]Sophia[/name] [name]Cassandra[/name] is wonderful.

This is odd

Okay well im not really a mom but I like to make up families and stuff for books I make up and stuff. Sorry if I confused you all.

I agree that this is very odd.

Loving names isn’t odd at all (you’ve certainly come to the right place) :-), but you don’t have to mislead people in order get feedback. A lot posters (myself included) aren’t pregnant at the moment, but simply love discussing names.

For what it’s worth, I think that [name]Tobias[/name] would make a great name for a future son.

Good luck! :slight_smile:

I don’t think it is odd that you like names. I just thought the stories didn’t make sense. A fictional story is great! Good luck with the names and the stories.