Sophie, "Birdie", and ...

What would you name siblings to [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] and “[name_f]Birdie[/name_f]”?

Girls :
[name_f]Grace[/name_f]/[name_f]Gracie[/name_f]
[name_f]Lily[/name_f]
[name_f]Betty[/name_f]
[name_f]Millie[/name_f]
(sort of sticking with the classy ie ending names.)
Boys:
[name_u]Lyle[/name_u]
[name_m]Cliff[/name_m]/ [name_m]Clifford[/name_m]
[name_m]George[/name_m] (nn [name_u]Georgie[/name_u])
[name_m]Jeffry[/name_m]
[name_m]Clinton[/name_m]/[name_m]Clint[/name_m]
[name_m]Grant[/name_m]
[name_m]Ewan[/name_m]
[name_m]Edward[/name_m].
Something equally older.

Thank you much, farie.

I adore; [name_f]Grace[/name_f], [name_f]Gracie[/name_f], [name_f]Lily[/name_f], [name_f]Millie[/name_f], [name_m]George[/name_m], and [name_m]Grant[/name_m].

[name_f]Sophie[/name_f], [name_f]Birdie[/name_f], [name_f]Ruthie[/name_f], and [name_m]Graham[/name_m]
[name_f]Sophie[/name_f], [name_f]Birdie[/name_f], [name_u]Ruby[/name_u], and [name_u]August[/name_u] ([name_u]Gus[/name_u])
[name_f]Sophie[/name_f], [name_f]Birdie[/name_f], [name_f]Livy[/name_f], and [name_u]Jude[/name_u]

Thank you much, kala-way.

I love/adore [name_f]Ruthie[/name_f], [name_m]Graham[/name_m], and [name_u]Jude[/name_u]. [name_u]August[/name_u] is an honor name but one I want to keep as a middle name. [name_f]Livy[/name_f] and [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] are sweet and could grow on me.

[name_f]Sophie[/name_f], [name_f]Birdie[/name_f], and…

[name_f]Ruth[/name_f] - “[name_f]Ruthie[/name_f]”
[name_f]Grace[/name_f] - “[name_f]Gracie[/name_f]”
[name_f]Rose[/name_f] - “[name_f]Rosie[/name_f]”
[name_f]Lillian[/name_f] - “[name_f]Lilly[/name_f]” or [name_f]Lily[/name_f] alone
[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] - “[name_f]Ellie[/name_f]” or [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] alone
[name_f]Mildred[/name_f] - “[name_f]Millie[/name_f]” or [name_f]Millie[/name_f] alone
[name_f]Amelia[/name_f] - “[name_f]Mia[/name_f]” or [name_f]Mia[/name_f] alone
[name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] / [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] / [name_f]Isobel[/name_f] - “[name_u]Izzy[/name_u]”
[name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] - “[name_f]Evie[/name_f]”
[name_u]Eloise[/name_u] - “[name_f]Ellie[/name_f]”
[name_f]Camille[/name_f] - “[name_f]Millie[/name_f]” or “[name_f]Cammie[/name_f]”
[name_f]Annelise[/name_f] - “[name_f]Annie[/name_f]”
[name_f]Louise[/name_f] - “[name_f]Lulu[/name_f]”
[name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] or [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] - “[name_f]Vivi[/name_f]”
[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] - “[name_f]Ellie[/name_f]”, “[name_f]Libby[/name_f]”, “[name_f]Lizzy[/name_f]”, etc.
[name_f]Francesca[/name_f] - “[name_u]Frankie[/name_u]”
[name_u]Juniper[/name_u] - “[name_f]Junie[/name_f]”
[name_f]Frances[/name_f] / [name_u]Francis[/name_u] - “[name_u]Frankie[/name_u]”
[name_f]Juliet[/name_f] - “[name_u]Jules[/name_u]”
[name_f]Madeleine[/name_f] - “[name_f]Maddie[/name_f]”
[name_f]Isabella[/name_f] - “[name_f]Bella[/name_f]” or “[name_u]Izzy[/name_u]”
[name_f]Olivia[/name_f] - “[name_f]Livy[/name_f]”
[name_f]Caroline[/name_f]
[name_f]Olive[/name_f]
[name_f]Hazel[/name_f]
[name_f]Junia[/name_f]
[name_f]Mila[/name_f]
[name_f]Emma[/name_f]
[name_f]Willa[/name_f]
[name_f]Zara[/name_f]

This is assuming you’d use [name_f]Birdie[/name_f] most of the time because I think that [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] and [name_f]Grace[/name_f] can give a different feel than [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] and [name_f]Birdie[/name_f]. With the former, I’d probably go longer name like [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] and give a nn like [name_f]Viv[/name_f], [name_f]Vivi[/name_f], [name_f]Evie[/name_f], [name_f]Genie[/name_f], but with the latter I’d go straight for [name_f]Viv[/name_f], [name_f]Evie[/name_f], etc as the given name.

[name_f]Maisie[/name_f]
[name_f]Effie[/name_f]
[name_f]Elsie[/name_f]
[name_f]Evie[/name_f]
[name_f]Ginny[/name_f]
[name_f]Heidi[/name_f]
[name_f]Jeanie[/name_f]
[name_u]Josie[/name_u]
[name_f]Leonie[/name_f]
[name_f]Lettie[/name_f]
[name_f]Lottie[/name_f]/[name_f]Lotte[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucy[/name_f]
[name_f]Sadie[/name_f]

Longer with nns:
[name_f]Cassandra[/name_f] “[name_m]Cas[/name_m], [name_f]Cassie[/name_f], [name_u]Sandy[/name_u], [name_u]Andy[/name_u]”
[name_f]Cecilia[/name_f]/[name_f]Cecily[/name_f]/[name_f]Cecile[/name_f]/[name_f]Celia[/name_f] “[name_f]Cece[/name_f]”
[name_f]Callista[/name_f] “[name_f]Callie[/name_f]”
[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] “[name_f]Ellie[/name_f], [name_f]Nora[/name_f], [name_f]Nor[/name_f]”
[name_u]Eloise[/name_u] “[name_f]Elli[/name_f], Lo, [name_u]Isa[/name_u]”
[name_f]Estella[/name_f]/[name_f]Estelle[/name_f] “[name_f]Essie[/name_f], Stell, [name_f]Stella[/name_f]”
[name_f]Georgia[/name_f] “[name_u]Georgie[/name_u]”
[name_f]Josephine[/name_f] “[name_u]Josie[/name_u], Fi, [name_f]Fifi[/name_f]”
[name_f]Theresa[/name_f]/[name_f]Therese[/name_f] “[name_f]Tessa[/name_f], [name_f]Tess[/name_f], [name_f]Tessie[/name_f], [name_u]Terry[/name_u]”
[name_f]Valentina[/name_f] “[name_u]Val[/name_u]”

I love the suggestion of [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]! Also:

[name_f]Sophie[/name_f], [name_f]Birdie[/name_f], and [name_f]Clara[/name_f] (could go by [name_f]Clary[/name_f], if you wanted!)
[name_f]Sophie[/name_f], [name_f]Birdie[/name_f], and [name_f]Violet[/name_f] (could go by [name_f]Letty[/name_f])
[name_f]Sophie[/name_f], [name_f]Birdie[/name_f], and [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] ([name_u]Georgie[/name_u])
[name_f]Sophie[/name_f], [name_f]Birdie[/name_f], and [name_f]Emily[/name_f] ([name_f]Emmy[/name_f])
[name_f]Sophie[/name_f], [name_f]Birdie[/name_f], and [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] ([name_f]Tillie[/name_f] or [name_u]Mattie[/name_u])
[name_f]Sophie[/name_f], [name_f]Birdie[/name_f], and [name_f]Rose[/name_f] ([name_f]Rosie[/name_f])

Thank you much, tamparays, ottertails, and meraud.

[name_f]Birdie[/name_f] would most likely be used quite a bit, most likely more often than [name_f]Grace[/name_f]. My late mom’s nickname (given by my dad) was [name_f]Birdie[/name_f].

Funny that [name_u]Eloise[/name_u] was mentioned a couple times and [name_f]Willa[/name_f] once. Have been thinking hard about those two names.

I love/adore:

“[name_f]Ruthie[/name_f]”
[name_f]Grace[/name_f] - “[name_f]Gracie[/name_f]”
[name_f]Rose[/name_f] - “[name_f]Rosie[/name_f]”
[name_f]Lillian[/name_f] - “[name_f]Lilly[/name_f]” or [name_f]Lily[/name_f] alone
“[name_f]Millie[/name_f]” or [name_f]Millie[/name_f] alone
[name_f]Amelia[/name_f] - “[name_f]Mia[/name_f]” or [name_f]Mia[/name_f] alone
[name_f]Isabel[/name_f] / [name_f]Isobel[/name_f] - “[name_u]Izzy[/name_u]” (I love Isby as a nickname)
“[name_f]Evie[/name_f]”
[name_u]Eloise[/name_u]
[name_f]Annelise[/name_f]
[name_f]Louise[/name_f] - “[name_f]Lulu[/name_f]”
[name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] or [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] - “[name_f]Vivi[/name_f]”
[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]
[name_u]Juniper[/name_u] - “[name_f]Junie[/name_f]”
[name_f]Madeleine[/name_f]
[name_f]Olivia[/name_f] - “[name_f]Livy[/name_f]”
[name_f]Caroline[/name_f]
[name_f]Emma[/name_f]
[name_f]Willa[/name_f]
[name_f]Elsie[/name_f]
[name_f]Lettie[/name_f]
[name_f]Lottie[/name_f]/[name_f]Lotte[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucy[/name_f]
[name_f]Sadie[/name_f]
[name_f]Nora[/name_f]
[name_u]Eloise[/name_u] “[name_u]Isa[/name_u]”
[name_f]Stella[/name_f]
[name_f]Georgia[/name_f] “[name_u]Georgie[/name_u]”
[name_f]Clara[/name_f]
[name_f]Violet[/name_f] - with nickname [name_f]Lettie[/name_f] is very charming