Sophie, Emma or Hannah

[name_f]Sophie[/name_f], it’s far more elegant and far less boring than the others.

[name_f]Emma[/name_f] because I like the soft M sound in the middle.

[name_f]Sophie[/name_f] because it was my first name crush! :joy::joy:[name_f][/name_f] I love the softness to it, I love the meaning, and I really like how it looks in cursive.

[name_f][/name_f]

[name_f]My[/name_f] second choice is [name_f]Hannah[/name_f] because I also love the soft sound to it, and I love the symmetry of it as a palindrome name. It seems like a really gentle, sweet name for a gentle, sweet kid.

1 Like

[name_f]Sophie[/name_f] for me. It’s warm, sweet, and so classy. And you can use the lovely [name_f]Fia[/name_f] as a nickname should you wish, which I also love.

[name_f]Sophie[/name_f]! I love the look and sound of it the most :heart_eyes:[name_f][/name_f] it also feels less common than [name_f]Emma[/name_f] or [name_f]Hannah[/name_f].

[name_f]Sophie[/name_f]! Second choice would be [name_f]Emma[/name_f]!

[name_f]Sophie[/name_f]. It’s sweet, with a wonderful meaning, while [name_f]Emma[/name_f] and [name_f]Hannah[/name_f] bore me to tears.

I love all three, but [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] is probably my favourite :slight_smile:

[name_f]Hannah[/name_f]! Underused, underrated. It doesn’t work for my family, but I have always loved it.

[name_f][/name_f]

Next, I would say [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] (another huge favorite of mine).

1 Like

[name_f]Hannah[/name_f]- it’s sweet and works at any age. I also don’t [name_f][/name_f] hear it as much as I hear [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] or [name_f]Emma[/name_f].

1 Like

Hannah by far! I love this name

1 Like

[name_f]Sophie[/name_f]