Sophie or Silvie?

I like [name]Silvie[/name] better! Also there are a lot of [name]Sophie[/name]'s already. I also saw a show once and there was a pretty girl name [name]Silvie[/name]!

I like [name]Silvie[/name]! [name]Sophie[/name] is already popular. Also I saw this show once with a pretty girl named [name]Silvie[/name].

My name is [name]Sophie[/name] [name]Louise[/name]!! It has worked out pretty well if that helps? :slight_smile:

[name]Sophie[/name] [name]Louise[/name] is lovely and I prefer it more than [name]Sylvie[/name] [name]Louise[/name] (I think the “y” looks better with [name]Louise[/name]). [name]Sophie[/name] isn’t as popular as [name]Sophia[/name] but maybe the Sophias are called [name]Sophie[/name] too! :slight_smile:

[name]Sylvie[/name] was on our short list for girls…love it. It is a given name and does not need to be a nickname for [name]Sylvia[/name]. I prefer [name]Sylvie[/name] with a “y” instead of “i”. I agree with pp’s - there are lots of Sophies out there - I think [name]Sophie[/name] is adorable as well, but I’d go for something a little different.

Blankigirl