Sophie or Sophia

[name_f]Do[/name_f] you prefer [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] or [name_f]Sophia[/name_f]?

I prefer [name_f]Sophie[/name_f]–just has a cuter, comfier sound

I adore both, slightly preferring [name_f]Sophie[/name_f]. Funny thing about the spelling, I prefer [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] over [name_f]Sofie[/name_f] but [name_f]Sofia[/name_f] over [name_f]Sophia[/name_f]. Weird I know.

I’m not big on [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] but I find [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] very sweet and soft.

I do adore both, but I’m going to say [name_f]Sophia[/name_f]. But if I had a [name_f]Sophia[/name_f], I’d probably call her [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] sometimes.

Haha, me too!:slight_smile:

[name_f]Sophie[/name_f], I think it’s more delicate and subtle

I like both, but I prefer [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] a little bit more.

I like [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] more because it gives the option of [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] as well. :slight_smile:

[name_f]Sophie[/name_f]! It’s really sweet.
I’ve never been a big fan of [name_f]Sophia[/name_f], I just don’t like the way it looks; I do like [name_f]Sofia[/name_f], though, I feel like the f adds so much character to the name (not with [name_f]Sofie[/name_f], though).

I prefer [name_f]Sophie[/name_f], so sweet!

(Like others, I prefer [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] over [name_f]Sofie[/name_f], but [name_f]Sofia[/name_f] over [name_f]Sophia[/name_f])

It’s a tie, so I’ll just decide based on the flow with the middle and last names. :stuck_out_tongue:

[name_f]Sophia[/name_f]! [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] is super popular where I live, while i don’t know any Sophias at all.

I personally prefer [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] :wink:

I prefer [name_f]Sophie[/name_f].

[name_f]Sophie[/name_f] is my favorite.