Sorry! But I just love this name! Wdyt?

I actually don’t walk around hating [name]Nevaeh[/name], I just have NO CLUE WHATSOEVER as to how to pronounce it, and it seriously creeps me out! There’s no logic way to find out either, because it has no etymology, it’s just your average word spelled backwards to make things complicated! I could try and pronounce [name]Heaven[/name] backwards, but to me that’s nev-EH which sounds like ‘never’ and I don’t like that!!

Also, why isn’t [name]Eden[/name] good enough? or [name]Nova[/name] Jerusalem? or Paradise? or [name]Heaven[/name], [name]Haven[/name], Shelter, Garden, [name]Pearl[/name] Gate, [name]Infinity[/name], [name]Eternity[/name], [name]Ever[/name], [name]Forever[/name], [name]Eternal[/name] or any of the other options to get somewhat the same feeling? Why do you have to flip a perfectly good word/potential name UPSIDE DOWN for the confusion of your little girl and her peers? Seriously, what’s the point??!?

I just don’t get it, and that’s what bugs me! If I understood the reasoning behind choosing [name]Nevaeh[/name] or how to pronounce [name]Nevaeh[/name] I’d be all for her, but right now she’s just annoying…