Sounds like Phoebe but not Phoebe. Ideas?

Oh no, I was just about to add my vote for [name]Phoebe[/name]! I do like [name]Delphi[/name]. [name]How[/name] about just [name]Bee[/name]?

I love just [name]Bee[/name]/[name]Bea[/name]. [name]Do[/name] you think it could hold it’s own as a first name? The “bee” ending of [name]Ruby[/name] is one my main reasons for loving it.

[name]Delphi[/name] is pronounced [name]Del[/name]-F-EYE, so if you were thinking it was [name]FEE[/name], like in [name]Phoebe[/name], it isn’t. [name]Delphine[/name] is pronounced [name]Del[/name]-Feen and a very nice choice. I’m not really against [name]Delphi[/name], per se, but I just wanted to make sure you realized it’s not pronounced like Delfy, closer to [name]Phoebe[/name]. If you already knew that, it’s not the best, but it’s ok. I’m sure you’ll get a lot more support for [name]Delphine[/name] though.

Oh dear sorry to hear that [name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Hope[/name] has been nixed.

More names

[name]Hilary[/name]
[name]Ariadne[/name] Maybe?
[name]Chloe[/name] Maybe?
[name]Zoe[/name]
[name]Audrey[/name]
[name]Delaney[/name]
[name]Verity[/name]
[name]Maisie[/name]
[name]Daisy[/name]
[name]Lily[/name]

Did you decide against [name]Daphne[/name]?

[name]Rollo[/name], I’m sorry about [name]Phoebe[/name] hope too, I liked it but my DH is putting his foot down insisting that [name]Phoebe[/name] is a brats name (sorry to any phoebe’s and thier parents).
[name]Karen[/name], thanks for the feedback. I studied Classical Civilisation in college and remember it being pronounced [name]Del[/name]-fi, like [name]Delphine[/name] but without the ‘n’ sound at the end. But that was in [name]England[/name] so maybe its an accent thing.
I like it pronounced that way, more like [name]Phoebe[/name].