Spam me with suggestions please!

I’m getting ready to head to the hospital pretty much any day (I’m 37 weeks and dilated to a 3. So it could still be a few weeks but I’m preparing either way!) and we still haven’t really landed on a name. They did a 3d ultrasound last week and we got to see a bit of what she’ll probably look like, and I thought that would help me narrow our naming options down, but it didn’t! I’m still taking the same list to the hospital, but I’m looking for other backup names just in case they still don’t feel right when she’s here!

Top contenders:
[name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_f]Jade[/name_f]
[name_f]Marceline[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] ([name_f]Millie[/name_f])
[name_f]Leonie[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f]

Others I have liked:
[name_u]Eden[/name_u]
[name_f]Thea[/name_f]
[name_f]Luna[/name_f]
[name_f]Naomi[/name_f]/[name_f]Noemi[/name_f]
[name_f]Maren[/name_f]
[name_f]Nora[/name_f]

Any and all suggestions welcome! Thanks

I love the way [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_f]Jade[/name_f] sounds! Some suggestions you might like are:

[name_f]Cadence[/name_f]
[name_u]Calypso[/name_u]
[name_f]Cora[/name_f]
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]
[name_f]Pippa[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f]
[name_f]Thalia[/name_f]

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps! Wishing you a safe delivery!

Haha, sounds exactly like me! I’m 37 weeks and I like [name_f]Aria[/name_f] and [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f], but have changed my mind a million times and have about 10 other names that have come on and off my list many times. I hoped my ultrasound last week would help, too, but no. Here’s hoping we both know their names when we meet them!

Some that have been suggested to me:
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f]
[name_f]Aurelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Gabrielle[/name_f]
[name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]
[name_u]Ruby[/name_u]
I also really liked [name_f]Juliet[/name_f], but my husband doesn’t love it.

I love [name_f]Marceline[/name_f] and [name_f]Leonie[/name_f]! So cute, and definitely underused. I doubt you’ll see another [name_f]Marceline[/name_f] or [name_f]Leonie[/name_f] in her kindergarten class! I feel like [name_u]Juniper[/name_u]/[name_u]June[/name_u] are coming up in popularity, so while I love the name [name_u]Juniper[/name_u], I’d say it will end up being the most popular of the 3, with [name_f]Leonie[/name_f] coming in 2nd (particularly via names like [name_f]Leonore[/name_f]/[name_f]Leonora[/name_f]). Plus [name_f]Marcie[/name_f] is adorable for a little girl!

I love [name_f]Marceline[/name_f] “[name_f]Millie[/name_f]” [name_f]Violet[/name_f]! If I were you, I’d choose that. But can definitely understand where you’re coming from with name struggles.

Some of my ideas for you are:

[name_f]Scarlett[/name_f]
[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]
[name_u]Jazz[/name_u]
[name_f]Lexa[/name_f]
[name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] “[name_f]Cora[/name_f]”
[name_f]Willow[/name_f]/[name_f]Willa[/name_f]
[name_f]Juliet[/name_f]
[name_u]Skylar[/name_u]
[name_u]Evelyn[/name_u]

Good luck and congrats! :slight_smile: