Spanish-English Boy Names

[name_f]My[/name_f] husband and I are looking for boy names that work in both Spanish and [name_f]English[/name_f] (similar and easy pronunciation in both languages.) We just came across the name [name_m]Enzo[/name_m]. I think it is technically Italian, but both sides of our families could pronounce it. I’d love to know what everyone’s thoughts are on [name_m]Enzo[/name_m]. Also looking for middle name suggestions. I’d like to incorporate [name_m]Anthony[/name_m], [name_m]Ronald[/name_m], [name_u]William[/name_u] or [name_u]Robert[/name_u], [name_m]Thomas[/name_m], or [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] into the name, but don’t love how any of those sound as a middle name in [name_f]English[/name_f] or in their Spanish equivalents. Thoughts?

i think you’ve made a lovely choice with enzo! it’s the perfect mix of quirky, handsome, and fun to me. :black_heart:

some middle name ideas… since robert means ‘bright fame’, maybe bright, claro, luminoso, or brillante would work for middles. i think they sound quite cool with enzo! another i love for you is enzo ronan. it would be a fun way to honor ronald. ronan is also a rare saint name, giving it a spiritual nod!

i hope this helps! :dizzy:

1 Like

I like [name_m]Enzo[/name_m] for you, it’s getting quite a bit of usage in non-Italian countries right now (similar to a Luca), so wouldn’t feel odd.
[name_f]My[/name_f] favourite of your ideas would be [name_m]Enzo[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] but perhaps you’d like
[name_m]Enzo[/name_m] [name_u]Liam[/name_u] / [name_m]Willem[/name_m] / [name_m]Vilko[/name_m] / [name_m]Villum[/name_m]
[name_m]Enzo[/name_m] [name_m]Tom[/name_m]
[name_m]Enzo[/name_m] [name_u]Robin[/name_u]
[name_m]Enzo[/name_m] [name_m]Alec[/name_m] / [name_m]Enzo[/name_m] [name_m]Iskandar[/name_m] / [name_m]Xander[/name_m] / [name_u]Sasha[/name_u] / [name_m]Alastair[/name_m] / Sawney
[name_m]Enzo[/name_m] [name_m]Anton[/name_m] / [name_u]Antoine[/name_u] / Antanas / [name_m]Antal[/name_m]

[name_m]Enzo[/name_m] is a really nice name!

Some other suggestions (some of the pronunciations might be different, but close):
[name_u]Leo[/name_u]
[name_u]Cruz[/name_u]
[name_u]Luca[/name_u]
[name_m]Oscar[/name_m]
[name_m]Roman[/name_m]
[name_u]Gabriel[/name_u]
[name_m]Anton[/name_m]
[name_u]Eli[/name_u]
[name_u]Ezra[/name_u]
[name_m]Nicolas[/name_m]
[name_u]Leon[/name_u]
[name_u]Noah[/name_u]
[name_m]Samuel[/name_m]
[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]
[name_m]Damian[/name_m]
[name_m]Felix[/name_m]
[name_u]Tristan[/name_u]
[name_m]Marco[/name_m]
[name_m]Ezekiel[/name_m]

[name_m]Enzo[/name_m] is very charming! Cool and fresh!!

Some middle name ideas:

[name_m]Enzo[/name_m] [name_u]Robin[/name_u] (from Robert)
[name_m]Enzo[/name_m] [name_u]Leander[/name_u] (From the ends of [name_u]William[/name_u] and Alexander)
[name_m]Enzo[/name_m] [name_m]Wilmot[/name_m] (from [name_u]William[/name_u] and beginning of Thomas)
[name_m]Enzo[/name_m] Albert/Alberto (from [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] and Robert)
[name_m]Enzo[/name_m] [name_m]Ronan[/name_m] (from Ronald)
[name_m]Enzo[/name_m] [name_u]Willoughby[/name_u] (from the sounds of [name_u]William[/name_u], [name_u]Robert[/name_u] and Anthony)
[name_m]Enzo[/name_m] [name_m]Wilbur[/name_m] (William and Robert)
[name_m]Enzo[/name_m] [name_m]Willis[/name_m] (William and Thomas)
[name_m]Enzo[/name_m] Whittaker/Whitt (William, [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] and Alexander)
[name_m]Enzo[/name_m] [name_m]Tobias[/name_m] (Robert and Thomas)