Spanish/Latin name?

[name]Hi[/name] there! My sister in law is pregnant with a girl! She is Hispanic along with her husband. They are looking for Latin/Spanish name. They like [name]Isabella[/name] nn. [name]Izzy[/name], [name]Rosalia[/name] nn. [name]Rosie[/name], and [name]Bianca[/name]. For the middle name they are thinking [name]Crystal[/name] after her mother. They need suggestions. They like names that come with nicknames. Thanks, [name]Anamarie[/name].

[name]Rosalia[/name] [name]Crystal[/name] is my favorite from their list.

Some of my favorite Spanish names are
[name]Paloma[/name]
[name]Marisol[/name]
[name]Mariana[/name]
[name]Catalina[/name]

[name]Esperanza[/name] (nick name [name]Essie[/name])
[name]Engracia[/name] ([name]Grace[/name], [name]Gracie[/name])
[name]Valencia[/name] ([name]Val[/name])
[name]Juanita[/name]
[name]Gabriela[/name] ([name]Gaby[/name], [name]Gabby[/name])

They like [name]Gabriella[/name], and the nn. [name]Gabby[/name]. What about something like [name]Gianna[/name]? They like [name]Gianna[/name], but sounds to much like [name]Juliana[/name] her neice’s name.

well, im from uruguay and my name is florencia,
so here are some ideas:
carolina
jimena
rosa
reina (queen in spanish)
josephina
juana
belen
mora
magali
camila
agustina
gabriela
giuliana
mariel
mariella
valentina

here are some suggestions!

Those are some good ones! Thankyou. They like [name]Rosa[/name] and [name]Carolina[/name].
Their list so far is:
[name]Rosalia[/name] or [name]Rosa[/name] nn. [name]Rosie[/name]
[name]Isabella[/name] nn. [name]Izzy[/name]
[name]Bianca[/name]
[name]Gabriella[/name] nn. [name]Gabby[/name]
Which is your favorite from their list? Mn is [name]Crystal[/name].

i really like rosa crystal, and isabella crystal. i feel like rosa in english would be kind of odd, like my name, florencia, people call me florencha and it doesn’t fit in english. isabella is kind of a universal name and can be used in any language. gabriella too, but isabella is prettier = )

I agree. Since I am not Hispanic like my DH’s side, its harder for me to pronounce the names they like. They are looking for one of those universal names like [name]Isabella[/name] and [name]Gabriella[/name].

[name]Lucia[/name] is my favorite Spanish girl name.

[name]Beatriz[/name]/[name]Beatrice[/name]
[name]Natalia[/name]
[name]Alicia[/name]
[name]Elena[/name]
[name]Angela[/name]
[name]Camila[/name]
[name]Carmen[/name]
[name]Clara[/name]
[name]Claudia[/name]
[name]Dolores[/name] ([name]Lola[/name])
[name]Eloise[/name]/[name]Eloisa[/name]
[name]Amalia[/name]
[name]Josephine[/name]/[name]Josefina[/name]
[name]Laura[/name]
[name]Lorena[/name]
[name]Julia[/name]
[name]Mariana[/name]
[name]Susana[/name]
[name]Teresa[/name]
[name]Vanessa[/name]
[name]Sara[/name]

[name]Nina[/name]

Sorry for any repeats.

[name]Blanca[/name]
[name]Patricia[/name]
[name]Valeria[/name]
[name]Lydia[/name]
[name]Luna[/name]
[name]Nereida[/name]
[name]Katrina[/name]
[name]Marina[/name]
[name]Adelita[/name]

[name]Ana[/name] [name]Luz[/name]

I like [name]Amalia[/name], [name]Alicia[/name] and [name]Natalia[/name]. Cute names! Thanks.

[name]Blanca[/name] is kind of like [name]Bianca[/name]. Which is on their list. [name]Luna[/name] is a cute name!

The baby’s aunt is named [name]Ana[/name]. Is their any [name]Ana[/name] related Spanish names? I am sure they would like to honor her! [name]How[/name] do you even pronounce [name]Luz[/name]? Like lose?

The baby’s aunt is named [name]Ana[/name]. Is their any [name]Ana[/name] related Spanish names? I am sure they would like to honor her! [name]How[/name] do you even pronounce [name]Luz[/name]? Like lose?[/quote]

I have friend from a Spanish speaking coiuntry who is named [name]Ana[/name] [name]Luz[/name]. It is prounced like lose but said in a soft way, the ‘z’ is soft and sweet. i think [name]Luz[/name] means [name]Light[/name] I wii check.

Yes [name]Luz[/name] means [name]Light[/name].

[name]Anita[/name] is the diminutive of [name]Ana[/name]. It’s very pretty.

I like [name]Luz[/name]. What about [name]Anita[/name] [name]Luz[/name]? Thats kind of cute.

I once met someone named [name]Luz[/name] [name]Elena[/name] and thought it was the most beautiful name!