Sparky names like Ziva?💥

for some reason [name_f]Kerensa[/name_f] / [name_f]Kerenza[/name_f] came to mind?

it means ‘love’ in Cornish.

also maybe [name_f]Elestren[/name_f] meaning ‘[name_f]Iris[/name_f]’ in Cornish.

maybe [name_f]Elektra[/name_f]?

1 Like

Has anyone suggested [name_u]Tali[/name_u] yet? I always think of [name_u]Tali[/name_u] when I think of [name_f]Ziva[/name_f] because of NCIS.

2 Likes

I’m sure that some of these are repeats, but these give me the same vibe as [name_f]Ziva[/name_f]

Xena
[name_u]Nova[/name_u]
[name_f]Zelda[/name_f]
[name_f]Zarina[/name_f]
[name_f]Suki[/name_f]
[name_f]Althea[/name_f]
[name_f]Electra[/name_f]
[name_f]Elvira[/name_f]

1 Like

Yes! I can’t believe I forgot [name_u]Tali[/name_u]. NCIS is part of the reason I love [name_f]Ziva[/name_f]. [name_f]Ziva[/name_f] & [name_u]Tali[/name_u] make such good sisters, I’ve always been a bit sad they used it, so it’s not particularly usable irl now.

Anyway, back on topic, I second [name_u]Tali[/name_u]!

1 Like

@Ronnyflatau I’ll have to look into it! Like I said, I’m not Israeli so I can only go by what I hear from people on the Internet. In the past, I’ve heard people say the association is too strong and that they find the name ridiculous because of it so I’m glad that’s not the case for everyone. I love [name_u]Paz[/name_u]!

@winterara [name_f]Pia[/name_f], [name_f]Xanthe[/name_f], and Cova are beautiful!

@katinka [name_f]Iskra[/name_f] is wonderful! I follow a model with the name on Instagram and she’s such a lovely figure. It’s the surname of a friend I had in middle school though and since [name_f]Iskra[/name_f] is so unique, I don’t know if I’m far enough removed from her or people who are close with her that it wouldn’t be weird.

@MargotAbeline [name_f]Kerensa[/name_f] is lovely!

@taylorhart and @Myosotis is [name_u]Tali[/name_u] pronounced like tally or tall-ee? I like the second pronunciation :slight_smile:

@mololy [name_f]Xena[/name_f], [name_f]Zelda[/name_f], and [name_f]Zarina[/name_f] are wonderful!

1 Like

These are quite sparky in my opinion:
[name_u]Zola[/name_u]
[name_f]Zaida[/name_f]
[name_f]Zaria[/name_f]
[name_f]Zerelda[/name_f]
[name_f]Zina[/name_f]
[name_f]Zilla[/name_f]
[name_f]Zuzela[/name_f]
Xandria
Xylia
[name_m]Xolani[/name_m]
[name_f]Xia[/name_f]
I hope this helps :blush: !

1 Like

Zelda
[name_f]Vanda[/name_f]
[name_f]Zara[/name_f]
[name_f]Zula[/name_f]
Izzi
[name_u]Azure[/name_u]
[name_f]Azura[/name_f] / [name_f]Azzura[/name_f]
[name_f]Zena[/name_f] / [name_f]Xena[/name_f]

1 Like

Also love the suggestions [name_f]Kezzie[/name_f], Zellie, [name_f]Embla[/name_f], [name_f]Iskra[/name_f], [name_f]Zofia[/name_f]!

What wonderful sparky creative names!

1 Like

I’ve always said [name_m]Tah[/name_m]-lee (like [name_f]Bali[/name_f] with a T). I can’t quite remember if that’s how it’s said in the show :sweat_smile:.

1 Like

[name_f]Zari[/name_f]
[name_f]Clea[/name_f]
[name_f]Keziah[/name_f]
[name_f]Ria[/name_f]
Bixi
[name_f]Zosia[/name_f]
[name_u]Mika[/name_u]
[name_f]Viva[/name_f]
[name_f]Zelena[/name_f]
ETA: Zazoo which I read in a book

I believe in the show it’s pronounced Tawh-lee/Tall-ee - which I prefer to [name_u]Tally[/name_u] as well

2 Likes

@Kit-Kat [name_f]Xia[/name_f] is beautiful!

@procketx88x [name_f]Zelda[/name_f], [name_u]Izzy[/name_u], and [name_f]Zena[/name_f]/Xena are lovely!

@Poseylee I love [name_f]Clea[/name_f], [name_f]Keziah[/name_f], and [name_u]Mika[/name_u]!

@Myosotis and @taylorhart thank you! [name_f]Talia[/name_f] is a long-standing favorite of mine.

1 Like

I think the association of [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] with the game is strong, but that doesn’t make it unusable (and it will fade). Additionally, it’s a family name for me, so I can confirm that it works perfectly on an adult!

I think lots of great names have already been mentioned, but [name_f]Elvira[/name_f], [name_u]Aza[/name_u], [name_f]Aziza[/name_f], and [name_f]Aviva[/name_f] come to mind.

1 Like