Sparrow James Midnight...

Oh Good Grief.

I think this is an awful choice, and far too matchy with their daughter’s names, yet manages not to match at all. [name]Sparrow[/name] is not my style, and I don’t like how it is so similar to [name]Harlow[/name]. [name]James[/name] is lovely (as was [name]Kate[/name]) but seems so out of place here. And [name]Midnight[/name] is supposed to = [name]Winter[/name] I assume? I think it’s silly. Funnily enough, although I thought it sounded very celeb, I did like the flow of [name]Harlow[/name] [name]Winter[/name] [name]Kate[/name], but I don’t like this at all.

What do you all think?

I don’t like it all. [name]James[/name] [name]Midnight[/name] would have been cool enough for a name, but [name]Sparrow[/name]. Poor kid.

And I agree with you. [name]Harlow[/name] & [name]Sparrow[/name] are way too close.

Exactly. Too matchy yet they don’t match at all! [name]Sparrow[/name] might be OK for a girl’s or even a boy’s middle name, but [name]Sparrow[/name] for a boy’s first is terrible! Poor kid. And [name]Midnight[/name] just sends the whole thing over the top.

Blechh. [name]Harlow[/name] [name]Winter[/name] [name]Kate[/name] sounds classy and cool, while [name]Sparrow[/name] [name]James[/name] [name]Midnight[/name] is just too much. Also, if I just saw the names [name]Harlow[/name] and [name]Sparrow[/name] I’d probably think they were both girls!

I absolutely hate saying them together - [name]Harlow[/name] and [name]Sparrow[/name]. I hate the matchy “ar” and “ow” elements, and when they’re written and quickly glanced at, they look indistinguishable.

[name]Do[/name] you think the shorlist ran something like this…

[name]Arrow[/name] [name]Michael[/name] [name]Noon[/name]
Barrow [name]Evening[/name] [name]Isaac[/name]
Callow [name]Jude[/name] [name]Sunday[/name]
Elbow [name]Dawn[/name] [name]Ethan[/name]
[name]Shadow[/name] [name]Autumn[/name] [name]Jack[/name]
Bungalow Fortnight [name]John[/name]

:wink:

I agree! Too girly, too matchy, and a perfect example of an attempt at sib set matching at the expense of, and to the detriment, of the individual person that the baby will grow up to be. Such a disappointment after [name]Harlow[/name] [name]Winter[/name] [name]Kate[/name]. [name]Even[/name] [name]James[/name] [name]Sparrow[/name] [name]Midnight[/name] would have been better. SUCK.

Ha ha lamps!!!

Actually I wondered if they would do an 11th hour name change to somehow honor DJ AM. Guess not.

I don’t like it. Period… [name]Midnight[/name] is overkill, and so is the obvious use of two nature names. The flow is off, [name]Sparrow[/name] sounds feminine to me, and to close to [name]Harlow[/name] so it’s all just blahrgh!!
I have to say Kudos to them though! They managed to make [name]James[/name] look misplaced! I can’t think of anyone else who’s done that! I think we should all try and do that!
Like [name]Cinnamon[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] Dewdrop, or [name]Crane[/name] [name]Jacob[/name] Wolfie (I wrecked my brains trying to make my suggestions sound bad, but it’s reaally hard!!) XD

They should have asked Nameberry for some help!

Mmm I like it. Oh god, such an oddball!
I see what youre syaing about too similar though, but only on paper, To say [name]Sparrow[/name] & [name]Harlow[/name] aloud isnt very similar, other than the obvious “ow” endings. I dont like [name]Midnight[/name] at all, as well… definite overkill. [name]Sparrow[/name] isnt a name I myself would have chosen, but none the less… I think it works for them. [name]Nicole[/name] is a hippie and [name]Joel[/name] is a rocker.

I might as well have just named him Pirate.

[name]Just[/name] awkward and much too matchy with her daughter. I was hoping for something better.

I love the name [name]Sparrow[/name] and think the combo [name]Sparrow[/name] [name]James[/name] is great! However, I do think that [name]Sparrow[/name] and [name]Harlow[/name] are a little matchy and that [name]Midnight[/name] was DEFINITELY (did I spell that right?) over doing it.

I kinda like it. It suits them, I suppose. Though I’m not crazy about it with [name]Harlow[/name]. I do think [name]Midnight[/name] is awfully cool, especially as a middle name.

[name]Nicole[/name] [name]Richie[/name] is a hippie?

I dont like [name]Sparrow[/name] for a boy or as a first name. I think if he goes to school they might call him ‘Spaz’.

[name]Sparrow[/name] [name]James[/name] [name]Midnight[/name] [name]Madden[/name]? Seriously? You know, when I saw this post, I refreshed the page, hoping that a new name would magically appear. :slight_smile:

Am I the only one who reads “[name]Midnight[/name] [name]Madden[/name]” and is reminded of “[name]Midnight[/name] Madness” sales and the NCAA basketball tournament?

Well, on the bright side, little [name]Sparrow[/name] will fit right in with [name]Apple[/name], [name]Bronx[/name], Kadynz, [name]Bandit[/name], and Zuma!

I see [name]Jack[/name] [name]Sparrow[/name]. Honestly I don’t why celebrities do this to their kids. Some of these kids are going to just want to be “normal”. [name]Midnight[/name] has some appeal in a novelty type of of a way. I guess I sort of like it in the same sick way that I think [name]Danger[/name] as a middle name would be wild. “[name]Danger[/name] is my middle name”, tacky I know. We should have a game called Celebrity [name]Baby[/name] and see who can make up the craziest name. [name]How[/name] about [name]Banana[/name] Trucker U-turn.

Lamps - LOL at Elbow [name]Dawn[/name] [name]Ethan[/name]. Elbow hee hee.

I don’t like [name]Sparrow[/name] at all. At least they gave him the name [name]James[/name] to use if he wants a “normal” name when he has to get a job.