Spelling help

See the results of this poll: Which spelling? (Last name has 2 'i’s in it)

Respondents: 55 (This poll is closed)

• Vivienne Simone : 54 (98%)
  • Vivienne Symone: 1 (2%)

I love both [name_f]Kaia[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] and [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_u]Simone[/name_u]: either way she’ll have a beautiful name, and how nice to have two options to see which suits her best.

I have a strong preference for the [name_u]Simone[/name_u] spelling–with the “y” I somehow want to change the pronunciation to “sigh-mone.”

I would spell it [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_u]Simone[/name_u]. [name_f]Symone[/name_f] looks like you’re trying a bit too hard to be different. [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_u]Simone[/name_u] [name_m]Willis[/name_m] looks fine, “i” is such a common letter that having a few of them doesn’t look strange.

Of your two choices, I prefer [name_f]Kaia[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] though- it feels more fun and lively.

Thanks for the input! I way prefer [name_u]Simone[/name_u], but I was worried it was super “I” heavy. I think I was worried for nothing. This naming another human being thing is stressful!

[name_u]Simone[/name_u] is great! [name_f]Symone[/name_f] makes me pronounce it sighmone as well. The I and Y don’t interchange nicely here. I also love [name_f]Kaia[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u], but would choose [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_u]Simone[/name_u] of the two.

Yeah [name_f]Kaia[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] is my original choice but I have so much love for the name [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] that I’d rather wait until I meet her before I choose out of the two :slight_smile:

Agree with the others…[name_f]Symone[/name_f] looks to clunky to me. [name_u]Simone[/name_u] is beautiful and doesn’t look too ‘i’ heavy with the first and last name. Good [name_m]Luck[/name_m]!

I prefer [name_u]Simone[/name_u] with the “i” as opposed to the “y”. Your last name shouldn’t be a problem with her name!