Spellings for Adrienne

I like the name [name]Adrienne[/name] for a girl. I think there are a few spellings for this, but are some generally reserved for the male version? Looking for any alternate spellings for the female version of this…thanks!

[name]Adrienne[/name] is very pretty. I think the [name]Adrienne[/name] spelling is the only acceptable one for a girl. [name]Adrian[/name] is the correct male spelling. I’m sure there are plenty of “unique” spellings out there ([name]Adrianne[/name], Adriann, Adreann, Adreanne, Adrieann etc.), but I would stick with the original.

[name]Adrian[/name] and [name]Adrien[/name] are the male spellings. I would stick with [name]Adrienne[/name] for the female spelling. I’ve seen alternate spellings, but they generally take the name downmarket.

I absolutely love the name [name]Adrienne[/name] for a girl! My husband didn’t like it so it was out for me but I think it is a great name! I like the boys spelling [name]Adrian[/name] but I couldn’t have done that to a little girl. I would go with [name]Adrienne[/name] if you’re going to use.

I love [name_m]Adrian[/name_m], but I definitely prefer [name_f]Adrianne[/name_f] to [name_f]Adrienne[/name_f].

I can only think of [name_f]Adrianne[/name_f], [name_f]Adrianna[/name_f], [name_f]Adriana[/name_f], [name_f]Audrienne[/name_f], [name_f]Audriana[/name_f] but some of these take away from that sound & some berries will not really approve of the variations. . My friend is named [name_f]Adrienne[/name_f] its lovely so gos by Adri

My name is [name_f]Adrienne[/name_f]. I am pretty sure it is the only female version. There is [name_m]Adrian[/name_m] and [name_u]Adrien[/name_u] but I believe they are reserved for males. The only difficulty I have often with my name is that people always want to say [name_f]Adrianne[/name_f] or [name_f]Adrianna[/name_f].

Another [name_f]Adrienne[/name_f] here! I really like my name now that I’m an adult. For me, the only correct spelling is -ienne. [name_f]Adrianne[/name_f] to me is a completely different name.

I lived with an [name_f]Adrienne[/name_f] in my first year of university. That’s how I would spell it if I was looking for the ENN sound at the end. [name_f]Adrianne[/name_f] sounds has an [name_f]ANNE[/name_f] sound at the end.