Spooky name with mystery written all over it?

I’m writing a book about this girl named _______ who’s dad leaves her and her mother and is forced to move to Myst, Kentucky after her mother reads the mysterious note the girl’s father left. Suddenly she turns up missing. Then [name_f]Vi[/name_f], a girl about _______'s age, goes on a quest to find her. Thanks in advance!

ninas1

[name_m]How[/name_m] old is she? What is her ethnic background? Are they upper class, or lower class? I’d love to help you name your character, but it’s hard without knowing those basic things.
Off the top of my head:
[name_f]Clara[/name_f]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f]
Medusa
[name_f]Maude[/name_f]
[name_f]Maura[/name_f]
[name_f]Catherine[/name_f]
[name_f]Lydia[/name_f]
[name_f]Penelope[/name_f]
[name_f]Harriet[/name_f]
[name_f]Jane[/name_f]

Thanks for asking! She used to be a model and live in Seattle in a 5,000 dollar-a-month apartment, so totally high-class. Also, she is thirteen years old.

Wait… what? A thirteen year old girl was a model who lived in an expensive apartment?

My thoughts exactly. Maybe I was unclear. What is her PARENTS ethnic and socio-economic background? Were they rich before she was a model, or did her modeling career supply them with money they hadn’t had before.
I think [name_f]Alice[/name_f] or [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] would be the best, but more information would be helpful in finding a list of names that suit her the best.

[name_f]Mystery[/name_f]
Vendetta
[name_u]Lyric[/name_u]
Medusa
[name_f]Persephone[/name_f]
Memory
[name_f]Poem[/name_f]
[name_u]Echo[/name_u]
Song
[name_u]Story[/name_u]

Thank you. Her father was a lawyer, and her mother worked for a magazine