Spring as a middle name?

What do you think? Is it too strange? There isn’t any particular reason why I would use it, there is just something about it that seems sweet and fun! Too far though?

I particularly like it with [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_f]Spring[/name_f]

I like [name_f]Spring[/name_f], and honestly I think if it’s a mn there’s not going to be a big deal. Middle names are rarely ever heard/used by other people so that’s where I’d put the names that are little offbeat - that way you can have that quirky name but it isn’t something your kid might be burdened by.

[name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_f]Spring[/name_f] is absolutely stunning. It’s just one of those combos that I love to hear, see and say!

Agreed-- it’s a nice mn and [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_f]Spring[/name_f] is a lovely combination!

I love it! I feel like I never, ever hear it used, which makes me like it even more. However, I’m very picky and I would only use it if the child was born in the springtime or if the season had a particular significance to me or some circumstances surrounding the birth (i.e., I was married in [name_f]May[/name_f], my mother was named [name_f]April[/name_f] and it was to honor her, etc.)

Perfect combination. I love it!

I don’t mind it, and think it would work as a middle rather well if you wanted it to - [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_f]Spring[/name_f] proves it actually…what a lovely sounding combo.

Beautiful, love it!! :slight_smile:

Very pretty combo, it’s absolutely fine in the middle spot.

I love it :slight_smile: and [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_f]Spring[/name_f] flows so well!

I love it. There’s also [name_f]Primavera[/name_f], which is the Latin form as well!

I pretty much dislike all word names, but for some reason love the names of the seasons, especially [name_f]Autumn[/name_f]. Also love [name_f]Summer[/name_f]. Never considered [name_f]Spring[/name_f] but as a middle I think it works. It’s really spunky and fun to say. It makes me think of new beginnings, baby animals, rebirth, etc. Nice images.

The only season name I wouldn’t use is [name_u]Winter[/name_u] because I freeze my butt off in winter (Canadian girl here) and despise the season and being cold/buried in snow. It is nice sounding though.

Gorgeous!I never really liked the name [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] but with this name it is stunning