So the SSA Name Data was postponed and wanted to take a poll to see what everyone thought would happen (with secret hope that someone at the Social Security office sees it)
Options (based on what I think could happen) -
- It’s released later this month
- We get it in [name_u]June[/name_u]
- They release it for [name_u]July[/name_u] 4th
- They release it for back to school (if that happens this year)
- We get it for fathers day
- We get it for Thanksgiving
- We get it for [name_u]Christmas[/name_u]
- We get it for [name_u]New[/name_u] Years.
- We get it in a package deal with the 2020 data
- We don’t get it ever.
I’m personally leaning towards either the last couple of days in [name_f]May[/name_f] or Fathers day but I’m curious on what everyone else thinks.