Stacy

Thoughts on [name_u]Stacy[/name_u]?

1 Like

Honest thoughts: it’s a little bit dated now. To me, it’s like [name_u]Tracy[/name_u] but a generation later. I do think it will come back one day though, you could be ahead of the curve!

5 Likes

I’m not a fan sorry.

3 Likes

I’m not wild on the sounds, sorry

1 Like

I like it!

1 Like

I don’t like [name_u]Stacy[/name_u] prefer [name_f]Lacey[/name_f]

2 Likes

It’s not my style, but I see the appeal. It does seem a little dated to me, sorry.

1 Like

While it’s a little dated I actually kind of like it. It reminds me of the Babysitters Club, which just got revived this year so maybe that’ll help the name revive itself a little

1 Like

I think of the song “[name_u]Stacy[/name_u]’s Mom” it’s catchy, personally the name is not for me though, a more 2000s name going out of style, love it for a nn however

3 Likes

Never been wild about [name_u]Stacy[/name_u], sorry. I think I might prefer it to [name_u]Stacey[/name_u], though.

1 Like

It’s a bit dated, but I like the soft sound! It might be an ahead of the trends choice.

1 Like

I agree wholeheartedly.

Stacy seems to me very much a born in the 1960’s (which I was!) name.

That doesn’t make it bad, but I tend to seek names from another birth decade than mine.

I do love [name_f]Stacia[/name_f] and [name_f]Roxy[/name_f].

I think it could be really sweet! Maybe a little dated, but I’m sure it would grow on people!

I think or the song [name_u]Stacy[/name_u]’s mom and [name_f]Gwen[/name_f] [name_u]Stacy[/name_u] from Spiderman

I love [name_u]Stacy[/name_u] so much it is on my forever list. If tou love it, use it. forget the nay sayers.

I’d like to be [name_u]Stacy[/name_u]’s mom! (Since she’s got it going on!)

Cute! I’m Russian and I know many [name_f]Anastasiya[/name_f] / [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f]’s who call themselves “[name_u]Stacy[/name_u]” as an [name_f]English[/name_f] nickname. I prefer [name_u]Stacey[/name_u], though. xx - [name_f]Aleksa[/name_f]