Starbaby names no one really talked about

[name]Honor[/name] [name]Marie[/name] [name]Warren[/name]: [name]Jessica[/name] [name]Alba[/name]'s daughter WDYT? i personally love it :smiley:

[name]Valentina[/name] [name]Paloma[/name] (don’t know the last name): [name]Salma[/name] Hayek’s daughter, I like this one too.

[name]Anja[/name] [name]Louise[/name] Mazur: [name]Victoria[/name] secret model [name]Alessandra[/name] [name]Ambrosio[/name]'s daughter, I like this one too, you say it -Ahn-ya-.

[name]Nahla[/name] [name]Ariella[/name] [name]Aubrey[/name]: Model [name]Gabriel[/name] [name]Aubrey[/name] and [name]Halle[/name] [name]Berry[/name]'s daughter, I kinda like this one, not as much as the other though.

[name]Dolly[/name] [name]Rebecca[/name] [name]Rose[/name] and [name]Charlie[/name] [name]Tamara[/name] [name]Tulip[/name]: [name]Jerry[/name] O’[name]Conell[/name] and [name]Rebecca[/name] Romijn twin daughter’s I’m kinda iffy on these.

WDYT of these? Sound off!

~[name]Bree[/name]

[name]Honor[/name] [name]Marie[/name] [name]Warren[/name]: I love it too!

[name]Valentina[/name] [name]Paloma[/name] (don’t know the last name): I personally adore the name [name]Paloma[/name], and I think it works well with [name]Valentina[/name].

[name]Anja[/name] [name]Louise[/name] Mazur: I love almost any name that uses a ‘j’ instead of a ‘y’ (hence my daughter [name]Sonja[/name]), and I think it has a nice rhythm with [name]Louise[/name] (although I’m not a fan of [name]Louise[/name]).

[name]Nahla[/name] [name]Ariella[/name] [name]Aubrey[/name]: [name]Nahla[/name]? As in the character in the [name]Lion[/name] [name]King[/name]? I’m not a fan of naming children after Disney characters, but if the parents had a real connection with that movie or a very special reason for giving her that name, then its ok. I find it a little hard to pronounce with [name]Aubrey[/name] as the last name. The ‘a’ at the end of [name]Nahla[/name] and the ‘Au’ at the beginning of [name]Aubrey[/name] sort of run together and make it a bit difficult to say.

[name]Dolly[/name] [name]Rebecca[/name] [name]Rose[/name] and [name]Charlie[/name] [name]Tamara[/name] [name]Tulip[/name]: I think their middle names are pretty, but I really don’t like [name]Dolly[/name] or [name]Charlie[/name] as a first name. They’re great nicknames, but I don’t think they’re the kind that can stand alone.

Arabic, means “drink of water.”
“Not to be confused with the Disneyfied [name]NALA[/name].”

I like [name]Nahla[/name]. I think whenever Disney uses a name, people will assume that’s where it originated, but I think I give more credit to Disney for researching names they will give to characters in an original or adaptation who didn’t already come with a name from an original story.

I don’t like [name]Dolly[/name] as a name, period, it’s an object, not a name, and I never really liked [name]Charlie[/name] as a girl’s name or a woman’s, and I come from the day it used to be a sexy perfume. “Now the world belongs to [name]Charlie[/name]” by Revlon.

The dilemma for me with loving the name [name]Charlotte[/name] involves hating all the nicknames, and it’s really just [name]Charlie[/name] (also [name]Lottie[/name]). I like other boy names or nicknames or variations on girls and women, like I guess [name]Frankie[/name] or [name]Danni[/name]. I like boys and men to be named [name]Charlie[/name]. Plus, at least in my family [name]Dolly[/name] and [name]Charlie[/name] kind of rhyme, sounds like Chollie or Chawlie.

I love the name [name]Honor[/name].

[name]Honor[/name] is cute and different but not something I would ever use. I think [name]Valentina[/name] [name]Paloma[/name] is perfect for [name]Salma[/name] Hayek but again not something I would use. [name]Charlie[/name] and [name]Dolly[/name] are cute and spunky but totally not my style. I have daughters named [name]Amelia[/name] and [name]Charlotte[/name]. [name]Amelia[/name]'s nickname is [name]Mia[/name] and [name]Charlotte[/name]'s is [name]Charlie[/name]. I am a huge fan of long given names with shorter nicknames. I like that if the child grows up and does not like one or the other they always have something to fall back on. I do not like “nicknames” as given names. I would never have named my daughter [name]Charlie[/name] or [name]Mia[/name] because they are not substantial enough to stand alone in my opinion.

[name]Valentina[/name] [name]Paloma[/name] is gorgeous; the others are kind of cool (though I’m not into the twin names).

I like [name]Anja[/name] a lot.

I love [name]Nahla[/name], and don’t even mind the [name]Lion[/name] [name]King[/name] association!

[name]Nala[/name] is an [name]Indian[/name] boys’ name, and means ‘stem’.

I like the meaning of [name]Honor[/name] (On Her?) and the sound.
But I can’t help of thinking of this…

[name]Guy[/name] #1: Hey I got [name]Honor[/name] last night!
[name]Guy[/name] #1: Did you get [name]Honor[/name]?
[name]Guy[/name]# 2: Hell yeah I got [name]Honor[/name]!
[name]Guy[/name] #3: Pfft…Who hasn’t got [name]Honor[/name]?
[name]Guy[/name] #3: The whole schools got [name]Honor[/name].
[name]Guy[/name] #2: We ALL got [name]Honor[/name]! Haha…

I love [name]Valentina[/name] [name]Paloma[/name]! [name]Nahla[/name] is kind of pretty, too.

[name]Dolly[/name] [name]Rebecca[/name] [name]Rose[/name] and [name]Charlie[/name] [name]Tamara[/name] [name]Tulip[/name]: [name]Jerry[/name] O’[name]Conell[/name] and [name]Rebecca[/name] Romijn twin daughter’s I’m kinda iffy on these.

So wrong…on so many levels. [name]Dolly[/name] is girly, [name]Charlie[/name] is masculine. If you didn’t know their middle names, you might easily assume they were a pair of boy/girl twins. [name]Rebecca[/name] and [name]Tamara[/name] would have been better first name choices - more options for the child. I also think the DRR and CTT initials look kind of weird.

I thought this was a thread for favorite celeb baby names that didn’t get a lot of attention, so my favorites are [name]Julitta[/name] [name]Dee[/name] (one of [name]Marcia[/name] [name]Gay[/name] [name]Harden[/name]'s twins) and [name]Anja[/name] [name]Louise[/name] as mentioned before.

[name]Honor[/name] [name]Marie[/name] [name]Warren[/name] - I like it, but I’ve never been a fan of [name]Marie[/name]. It works well, here!
[name]Valentina[/name] [name]Paloma[/name] Pinault - That is her last name, and this name sounds amazing!
[name]Anja[/name] [name]Louise[/name] Mazure - It’s cute – I like [name]Anja[/name], but it isn’t really my style.
[name]Nahla[/name] [name]Ariella[/name] [name]Aubrey[/name] - I don’t like two names ending in -a generally, and these are both very Disney-inspired, but it works pretty well.
[name]Dolly[/name] [name]Rebecca[/name] [name]Rose[/name] and [name]Charlie[/name] [name]Tamara[/name] [name]Tulip[/name] - I hate all of these names besides [name]Rebecca[/name].

Some more recent ones:
[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Grace[/name] [name]Prinze[/name] ([name]Freddie[/name] [name]Prinze[/name] and [name]Sarah[/name] [name]Michelle[/name] Gellar) - love [name]Charlotte[/name], but MN needs to be longer.
[name]Stella[/name] [name]Doreen[/name] [name]McDermott[/name] ([name]Tori[/name] Spelling) - not recent, but I hate [name]Doreen[/name], love [name]Stella[/name].

I’m in love with the names [name]Mark[/name] Wahlburg and [name]Rhea[/name] [name]Durham[/name] have chosen for their kids - [name]Ella[/name], [name]Michael[/name], and [name]Brendan[/name]. Such nice, normal names!

I just read they are expecting another baby!