Starla

[name]Hi[/name], my name is [name]Starla[/name]. I was named after a girl my mother was friends with in Alaska.
I wouldn’t reccomend naming you daughter this. Sure, it’s very pretty, but, throughout my childhood, I was always correcting everyone. It’s a very pretty middle name, but, it will give your daughter a multitude of problems throughout her life.

Hello everyone! A young lady named [name]Starla[/name] can most certainly grow up to be a well-respected business professional. My name - [name]Starla[/name] [name]West[/name] - served me very well throughout high school, college and now as a successful female business owner. I am a Corporate Impression Management Coach helping businesses and organizations throughout the United States better manage the first impressions of their employees. Please visit my website at www.starlawest.com or my blog at starlawest.wordpress.com for proof that the name [name]Starla[/name] will not keep a young lady from achieving unlimited success throughout her life. If you want to give your daughter a competitive edge with a unique and sophisticated name, name her [name]Starla[/name]. Yours in personal and professional development…[name]Starla[/name] [name]West[/name]

One of my principles is “Names don’t come with expiry dates.” I’ve seen others use this to refer to old names that are now coming back, names that are “safe” to admit liking. I use it to refer to [name]Linda[/name] and [name]Lisa[/name], [name]Jennifer[/name] and [name]Jessica[/name], and their contemporaries. If [name]Stella[/name]'s “in” (and getting too much so), why not [name]Starla[/name]?

All I can think of when I hear “[name]Starla[/name]” is the character from the Simpsons:

“[name]Starla[/name] is an chainsmoking alcoholic floozie who dated [name]Kirk[/name] [name]Van[/name] Houten. She wears wigs, supposedly works at the radio station KZOG 530, and stole [name]Kirk[/name]'s car.” (http://simpsons.wikia.com/wiki/[name]Starla[/name])