Starling?

I’ve recently fallen in love with darling [name_u]Starling[/name_u]! It reminds me of a Native American legend I learned in school where a woman marries the moon and she walks amongst star people, end of the story she becomes the other half of the moon phase, I don’t remember which. But I just love the imagery of little [name_u]Starling[/name_u] with the nickname [name_f]Star[/name_f]. Plus starling is a type of bird. The whole name evokes a sense of freedom and wonder that comes with the sky.

So, what do you guys think of [name_u]Starling[/name_u]? I’m also open to other names that have the same feel. Thanks all!

I absolutely adore it. It’s such an unique nature name, but it doesn’t sound too out there. [name_f]Awesome[/name_f] choice!

At first, it felt a little hippy-ish to me, but I love your story behind it and it has a very appealing sound!

It’s very pretty, and definitely has a unique and free appeal. Overall, I like this name, however my initial thoughts upon hearing it were of [name_f]Clarice[/name_f] [name_u]Starling[/name_u] from [name_f]Silence[/name_f] of the Lambs.

I like it. Reminds me of a more feminine sounding [name_u]Sterling[/name_u]. :slight_smile:

[name_u]Love[/name_u] it, it has beautiful imagery.

It could make a charming middle - I imagine twinkling!

[name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] [name_u]Starling[/name_u]
[name_f]Fiona[/name_f] [name_u]Starling[/name_u]
[name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] [name_u]Starling[/name_u]
[name_f]Adella[/name_f] [name_u]Starling[/name_u]

It’s cute!! I’d probably save it for the middle personally but i think it could work as a first

[name_u]Starling[/name_u] is gorgeous! With names like [name_u]Wren[/name_u], [name_u]Lark[/name_u], [name_u]Sparrow[/name_u] and [name_u]Dove[/name_u] getting more attention, I think [name_u]Starling[/name_u] fits right in. It’s got an air of sophistication to it but it’s very wearable and I can see it aging well. [name_u]Love[/name_u] it!