Starting over with naming the girls

I think [name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Irina[/name]/[name]Irena[/name] sound lovely but I’m sure the clash of cultures will bother some!

Other ideas:

Scottish-
[name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Ailsa[/name]
[name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Isla[/name]
[name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Rowan[/name]
[name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Annabel[/name]*
[name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Elsa[/name]/[name]Elsie[/name]
[name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Elspeth[/name]*
[name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Bonnie[/name]
[name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Greer[/name]
[name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Lileas[/name]*
[name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Mairi[/name]

Others-
[name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Sophie[/name]
[name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Phoebe[/name]
[name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Imogen[/name]*
[name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Alice[/name]
[name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Martha[/name]
[name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Harriet[/name]*
[name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Lydia[/name]*
[name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Julia[/name]
[name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Eloise[/name]*
[name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Beatrix[/name]*
[name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Eliza[/name]*
[name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Willow[/name]
[name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Jemima[/name]
[name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Gemma[/name]*
[name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Carys[/name]*
[name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Claudia[/name]
[name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Clara[/name]
[name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Louisa[/name]*
[name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Nadia[/name]
[name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Edith[/name]*
[name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Helena[/name]*
[name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Saskia[/name]
[name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Aliza[/name]
[name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Lillian[/name]*
[name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Mabel[/name]*
[name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Hazel[/name]*
[name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Adele[/name]*
[name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Elodie[/name]
[name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Amara[/name]
[name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Catrin[/name]*
[name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Tessa[/name]*
[name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Elinor[/name]*
[name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Sylvie[/name]
[name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Cecily[/name]
[name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Agatha[/name]
[name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Bridget[/name]*
[name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Eleni[/name]
[name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Allegra[/name]
[name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Cassia[/name]
[name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Amelia[/name]*
[name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Evelyn[/name]*
[name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Margot[/name]*
[name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Anwen[/name]*
[name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Vivien[/name]*
[name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Celia[/name]
[name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Ingrid[/name]
[name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Blythe[/name]
[name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Katya[/name]
[name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Ariane[/name]*
[name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Enid[/name]
[name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Willa[/name]
[name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Althea[/name]
[name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Coralie[/name]
[name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Rosalie[/name]
[name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Zadie[/name]*
[name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Annora[/name]
[name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Marlo[/name]
[name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Odette[/name]

I’ve starred my favourites for you and your sibset :slight_smile:

What do you think about [name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Isolde[/name]? I think that they complement each other, and the sweet [name]Isolde[/name] would look very nice with little more edgy [name]Fiona[/name]. [name]Love[/name] [name]Fiona[/name] btw!

Good luck :slight_smile:

My favorites right now? Ok! i have a bunch, but I don’t want to rush into anything at this point.

[name]Elinor[/name]
[name]Bonnie[/name]
[name]Estella[/name]/[name]Stella[/name]
[name]Annabel[/name]
[name]Audrey[/name]
[name]Melody[/name]
[name]Hazel[/name]
[name]Linnea[/name]
[name]Amelia[/name]
[name]Maureen[/name]/[name]Maura[/name]
[name]Rosaleen[/name]
[name]Ruby[/name]
[name]Brooke[/name] (prob. won’t pick, but I have always liked the name)
[name]Belle[/name]
[name]Ellie[/name]
[name]Briar[/name]
[name]Beatrix[/name]
[name]Cordelia[/name]
[name]Louisa[/name]
[name]Tessa[/name]
[name]Evelyn[/name]
[name]Elise[/name]/[name]Elsie[/name]/[name]Eliza[/name] (my little sister’s name is [name]Elizabeth[/name] nn [name]Lizzie[/name] though – you know an [name]Elizabeth[/name] has so many nn options? well, I feel like once you choose a nn, you stick with it, so I don’t see her starting to go by [name]Eliza[/name] or [name]Elise[/name] or really anything other than [name]Lizzie[/name] or [name]Liz[/name]. btw, not that it really matters, but she is 9. I’d feel better about repeating a name if it was an adult-- it feels more like you are honoring someone, but she’s just a kid too. we don’t live near her though and probably never will)

Oh, I want to talk to you! Come chat with me, okay? Oh, bummer, okay, you left. We’ll chat later. But, I thought I’d post some of what I said so others could see it…

So, last night, I was trying to figure out what name I could suggest to you that would be the perfect one, since you were so uninspired and sad, and it was honestly depressing. I couldn’t come on NB to see what was going on with you, so I just started to think about it, and literally one name popped into my head to suggest to you. Now, one name isn’t great for twins, but it’s a starting point, okay? Ha. Anyway, I think this name is vibrant and exciting, energetic and sassy, just like what you need. It’s feminine yet it has substance, and [name]Noah[/name] can’t say it’s too weird because it’s just one letter away from a mega-popular name. And, the name I’ve chosen to suggest to you is…[name]Livia[/name]! It’s a Latin name meaning “crown,” which I think is sweet - it’s like a spin on [name]Sarah[/name]'s classic “princess” meaning, yeah? - and I think [name]Carly[/name], [name]Penny[/name], and [name]Livvy[/name] are about the sweetest nicknames around. Plus, doesn’t [name]Liv[/name] just sound like a cool girl? I think so. Anyway, I was pondering her perfect twin name last night, and I wasn’t getting anywhere. I thought [name]Livia[/name] and [name]Cassia[/name] was adorable, but then you’d have the [name]Carly[/name]-[name]Cassie[/name] issue, which isn’t ideal, I suppose. Then, right as I was getting back on here this morning, I remembered that we’d discussed [name]Rosaline[/name]! [name]Livia[/name] and [name]Rosaline[/name] is gorgeous, with either pronunciation of [name]Rosaline[/name]. They just look elegant, sophisticated, and unique to me, and that’s important when you’re trying to measure up to [name]Scarlett[/name] and [name]Penelope[/name]. So, that was my two-cents for the day, or yesterday rather…

Then, I came on NB to find that you’d chosen [name]Fiona[/name], a name I love! So, perhaps my thinking was all in vain, though [name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Livia[/name] could pair nicely, but anyway, I like [name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Rosaleen[/name], [name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Isobel[/name], and then I got to thinking of [name]Isolde[/name]. [name]Just[/name] because it’s cool, right? And another princess-ey name. I’ll talk to you later! Have a lovely day!

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

I love [name]Fiona[/name]. It is in my top 5 names right now and I think it works great with [name]Scarlett[/name] & [name]Penelope[/name]. A little bit sassy and frilly.

I love [name]Fiona[/name] with:

[name]Fiona[/name] & [name]Rosaline[/name] ([name]Rosie[/name] is such a cute nn and I am generally not into nn)
[name]Fiona[/name] & [name]Rosalie[/name]
[name]Fiona[/name] & [name]Simone[/name]
[name]Fiona[/name] & [name]Evangeline[/name]
[name]Fiona[/name] & [name]Josephine[/name]
[name]Fiona[/name] & [name]Lydia[/name]
[name]Fiona[/name] & [name]Claudie[/name] / [name]Claudia[/name]
[name]Fiona[/name] & [name]Francine[/name]
[name]Fiona[/name] & [name]June[/name]
[name]Fiona[/name] & [name]Cordelia[/name]
[name]Fiona[/name] & [name]Delphine[/name]

I also like [name]Fiona[/name] with [name]Gwendolyn[/name] or [name]Mirabelle[/name] / [name]Mirielle[/name] if your husband happens to change his mind.

Also,

[name]Fiona[/name] & [name]Isla[/name]
[name]Fiona[/name] & [name]Olive[/name]

aww i’m sorry this is happening to you! you will find the right names though, i’m sure of it :slight_smile: i also love [name]Scarlett[/name] and [name]Penelope[/name]!
[name]Estella[/name] is one of my favorite names, and I do like it better than [name]Mirabelle[/name] (it also does sound less “made up” to me, though I know that [name]Mirabelle[/name] isnt made up in the first place!
so i’m combined both of the lists that you posted, and i have a few suggestions :slight_smile:

From those two lists these are the names I like the best and think go nicely with [name]Penelope[/name] and [name]Scarlett[/name].
[name]Estella[/name]
[name]Annabel[/name]
[name]Melody[/name]
[name]Ruby[/name]
[name]Louisa[/name]
[name]Evelyn[/name]
[name]Elise[/name]
[name]Eliza[/name]
[name]Felicity[/name]
[name]Fiona[/name]
[name]Vanessa[/name]

Combinations I adore:
[name]Gwendolyn[/name] and [name]Estella[/name]
[name]Estella[/name] and [name]Louisa[/name]
[name]Eliza[/name] and [name]Ruby[/name]
[name]Elise[/name] and [name]Fiona[/name]
[name]Louisa[/name] and [name]Evelyn[/name]
[name]Melody[/name] and [name]Felicity[/name]
[name]Vanessa[/name] and [name]Estella[/name]

I really like all of these! :slight_smile: best wishes!

[name]Estella[/name]
[name]Annabel[/name]
[name]Melody[/name]
[name]Ruby[/name]
[name]Louisa[/name]
[name]Evelyn[/name]
[name]Elise[/name]
[name]Eliza[/name]
[name]Felicity[/name]
[name]Fiona[/name]
[name]Vanessa[/name]

I can’t remember if you said you like [name]Daphne[/name]. But, for what it is worth I think [name]Daphne[/name] is feminie, spunky (hipster in a good way) choice and would go well with your other names.

[name]Penelope[/name], [name]Scarlett[/name], [name]Fiona[/name], and [name]Daphne[/name]

Adorable!

[name]Elinor[/name]- Is this the spelling you prefer? I think if this has been your fave forever, you should use it! I think [name]Elinor[/name] and [name]Fiona[/name] looks more right than [name]Eleanor[/name] and [name]Fiona[/name], but it doesn’t really matter, ya know? [name]Fay[/name] and Noro and [name]Fay[/name] and [name]Ellie[/name] are really cute together.
[name]Bonnie[/name]- I love [name]Bonnie[/name] but I always feel like it should be a nickname. What do you think of Biana nn [name]Bonnie[/name]? [name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Bianca[/name] are amazing together and [name]Bonnie[/name] and [name]Fay[/name] are perfection! I love that!
[name]Estella[/name]/[name]Stella[/name]- I prefer [name]Stella[/name] to [name]Estella[/name], and I think it works great with [name]Fiona[/name].
[name]Annabel[/name]- I love it, seems a bit too mainstream for you, though. But if it’s not, I think it’s a great name
[name]Audrey[/name]- Oh I love [name]Audrey[/name]! [name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Audrey[/name] are so cute!
[name]Melody[/name]- Ahh! I saw this and got so excited! No one ever considers [name]Melody[/name] around here and I think it’s beautiful! [name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Melody[/name], ahh, I love that! To me that pair is the perfect mixture of sassy and sweet. I really love this!
[name]Hazel[/name]- do you want another color name? I like [name]Hazel[/name] a lot, and in theory it should go great with [name]Fiona[/name], but it just doesn’t do it for me
[name]Linnea[/name]- Beautiful! [name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Linnea[/name] is stunning!
[name]Amelia[/name]- [name]Love[/name] it and [name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Amelia[/name] are really cute together.
[name]Maureen[/name]/[name]Maura[/name]- I’m not a fan of [name]Maureen[/name], or [name]Maura[/name], really. The don’t sparkle [name]Ike[/name] [name]Fiona[/name] does.
[name]Rosaleen[/name]- hmm, I don’t know about it with [name]Fiona[/name]
[name]Ruby[/name]- [name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Ruby[/name] is so cute! Oh! But would it bother you to have [name]Scarlett[/name] and [name]Ruby[/name]?
[name]Brooke[/name] (prob. won’t pick, but I have always liked the name)- I’ve always liked it too
[name]Belle[/name]- [name]Belle[/name] on it’s own is my favorite over all the longer versions. I think [name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Belle[/name] would be beautiful together.
[name]Ellie[/name]- I love it as a nickname
[name]Briar[/name]- Ooh, interesting! [name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Briar[/name]! I think [name]Briar[/name] would need an extremely feminine middle name. Oh, [name]Fiona[/name] is the princess in shrek and [name]Briar[/name] [name]Rose[/name] is Sleeping Beauty… That would either be cool, or [name]Fiona[/name] wouldn’t like being an ogre.
[name]Beatrix[/name]- I love [name]Beatrix[/name] with [name]Fiona[/name]. Would you use [name]Trixie[/name] or [name]Bea[/name]?
[name]Cordelia[/name]- Still bothers me that the nickname is close to [name]Carly[/name].
[name]Louisa[/name]- Oh I love [name]Louisa[/name]! It’s just, i don’t know what it is about it. So simple and classic yet a little exotic and I don’t know, it makes me feel all warm inside, like sitting by the fire in [name]December[/name] with hot chocolate with marshmallows. Ha! Wow, I guess I love [name]Louisa[/name] more than I knew! Oh, and [name]Fiona[/name] feel like spring and summer to me, while [name]Louisa[/name] is winter and fall. I like that!
[name]Tessa[/name]- I thought of this for you last night! I love it with [name]Fiona[/name]!
[name]Evelyn[/name]- I just can’t bring myself to love it.
[name]Elise[/name]/[name]Elsie[/name]/[name]Eliza[/name]- I wouldn’t use them if I were you. [name]Shame[/name], because [name]Eliza[/name] would go fantastically.

My very faves:
[name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Melody[/name]
[name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Louisa[/name]
[name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Beatrix[/name]
[name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Linnea[/name]
[name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Tessa[/name]
[name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Belle[/name]
[name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Briar[/name]
[name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Bianca[/name] nn [name]Fay[/name] and [name]Bonnie[/name]

Those aren’t in any particular order :slight_smile:

[name]Fiona[/name] is a great choice! I love that [name]Scarlett[/name], [name]Penelope[/name] and [name]Fiona[/name] all have different beginning and ending sounds, so I think we should try to continue that (as much as possible). I’ll also try to stick to your criteria of similar length. So, [name]Fiona[/name] and:

[name]Camille[/name]/[name]Camilla[/name] nn [name]Milly[/name] or [name]Milla[/name]
[name]Adeline[/name] - [name]Della[/name]
[name]Audrey[/name] - same ending sound as [name]Penelope[/name] but different spelling. NN difficulty but I like [name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Audrey[/name] together
[name]Margo/name - no nn’s really, and not sure if you’d want to do [name]Margaret[/name] nn [name]Margo[/name]. But if you do, I like it!
[name]Annelise[/name]
[name]Gwyneth[/name]
[name]Gillian[/name]/[name]Jillian[/name]
[name]Janine[/name] nn [name]Nina[/name]?? Hmm, I haven’t heard of a [name]Janine[/name] in a long, long time (I wonder if there’s a reason for that…)
[name]Noelle[/name]
[name]Winifred[/name] nn [name]Winnie[/name]
[name]Adele[/name]

Hey guys-- thanks for the help. I feel kinda “needy” lately!

I don’t feel like I understand the name [name]Isolde[/name]. I know that sounds silly, but I like the look and idea of it. I just don’t know anyone with this name, so it doesn’t feel like a name to me.

[name]Lemon[/name]-
As discussed, I do like [name]Livia[/name]. You picked out a good one. I don’t know if it’s best with [name]Fiona[/name] though. Also, sometimes it sounds like the country Libya - not that that is bad, but it distracts me a little.

turquoise- how many kids do you have? I know you have a [name]Scarlett[/name]. I think you mentioned you have another one or two. What are their names? I really like most of your ideas. i feel like we connect on a name-level!
[name]Rosaline[/name] - like it. my [name]Scarlett[/name] has [name]Rose[/name] as her mn so I do worry a bit about “re-using” [name]Rose[/name]. It feels a bit uncreative for me. However, I love [name]Rose[/name] and all variations and we chose the name to honor her great-grandma so it’s got alot of personal connection for us. Its also my favorite flower.
[name]Rosalie[/name] - w/ [name]Penelope[/name] it sounds a bit rhymy
[name]Simone[/name] is not my style
[name]Evangeline[/name] - a name I love. DH can’t decide about. it puts my OCD in high drive though w/ [name]Fiona[/name] cause it’s just too long :slight_smile: It works w/ the name though and my other kids
[name]Josephine[/name] - I have a major personal problem with [name]Joe[/name], so any female versions are out
[name]Lydia[/name] - I like this. The double A endings don’t really stick out too much either. DH said this isn’t his favorite though
[name]Claudie[/name]/[name]Claudia[/name]- gonna run it by DH later. I like this. [name]Claudia[/name] sounds good w/ our last name.
[name]Francine[/name] - I do kinda like having two “F” names. I know alot of people are not into twins w/ the same first initial though. I don’t know why [name]Francine[/name] appeals to me, but it does.
[name]June[/name] - I don’t really like short first names (but fiona has alot of syllables so it feels longer)
[name]Cordelia[/name] - it’s on the short list!
[name]Delphine[/name] - one I hadn’t considered! I like it though. [name]Fiona[/name] & [name]Delphine[/name] has a bit of alliteration though. is it hard to say? it’s slightly easier as Delphone & [name]Fiona[/name]. Gotta think about it more.
[name]Gwendolyn[/name] - a great match for [name]Fiona[/name] actually. It feels long to me though
[name]Olive[/name]- don’t care for it
[name]Isla[/name] - this is a name I see on NB ALOT… it’s gaining popularity I understand. I never cared for it, but w/ [name]Fiona[/name], it actually sounds perfect. Still, I don’t really like it as a name. lol I’m so confusing
[name]Daphne[/name] - Its also one I haven’t given much though to before, but I really like it w/ my girls names. It feels a little “overpowering” when you see/hear it w/ [name]Fiona[/name] though. I don’t know if that is a good or bad thing.

lyndsay- thanks for coming and helping again!
[name]Elinor[/name] is not the spelling I prefer. [name]Eleanor[/name] is my “forever favorite” and I don’t think I can get used to this other spelling (but i love the literature ties for [name]Elinor[/name]).
[name]Bonnie[/name] is cute right? I don’t know what [name]Bonnie[/name] is short for though. I like the name [name]Bianca[/name], but not for my family right now. It used to be one of my favs.
[name]Stella[/name] does seem to work better w/ [name]Fiona[/name]. However, I was thinking and [name]Estella[/name] & [name]Fiona[/name] doesn’t seem as clunky as [name]Fiona[/name] & [name]Estella[/name] (that A fiona ending to E estella beginning is a little tough. the A estella to F fiona works for me. I am really favoring this right now. [name]Estella[/name]'s a special name)
[name]Annabel[/name] is a little too soft for me. It keeps sticking around though. I’m not really sure why. Probably cause DH likes it.
[name]Audrey[/name] - thanks for the comments.
[name]Melody[/name] - so glad you like this! [name]Lemon[/name] did mention that [name]Melody[/name] and [name]Penelope[/name] are a little too close. I hadn’t thought about it, but it’s kinda true. What do you think?
[name]Hazel[/name] - yeah I probably would not use it. I don’t want too many color names and it feels a little trendy right now.
[name]Linnea[/name] - My DH said “what is that?” when I suggested it. He’s not a fan
[name]Amelia[/name] - I don’t know if I can get over the popularity of [name]Amelia[/name] (though I’m considering [name]Isobel[/name]… hmm) This was my first gut reaction when we picked [name]Fiona[/name]. maybe it’s meant to be?
[name]Maureen[/name]/[name]Maura[/name] - DH tossed this in there. [name]Maura[/name] reminds me of “[name]Abby[/name]” from ER and she was cool and I like the actress.
[name]Rosaleen[/name] - see my comments to turquoise about re-using [name]Rose[/name]. I like this version of [name]Rose[/name] because I have this obsession with [name]Reena[/name]/[name]Leena[/name] type endings (ask [name]Lemon[/name]… it’s a pretty serious “addiction”)
[name]Ruby[/name] is adorable w/ [name]Fiona[/name] and a definite fun, sassy name… but not with [name]Scarlett[/name].
[name]Belle[/name] - I’m glad you like this too. It feels like a natural pairing. Is [name]Belle[/name] too cutesy and little girl-like though? [name]Do[/name] [name]Belle[/name]'s ever grow up /does the name age well?
[name]Ellie[/name] - usually just a nn to me too. I’m surprised how popular it is on it’s own though. [name]Elle[/name] would be another option too, but maybe too popular
[name]Briar[/name] - DH nixed it. (but if I was fiona, I would be ok being an ogre I think-- she is a princess too and she’s likeable enough)
[name]Beatrix[/name] - I think I’d use [name]Trixie[/name]! (that feels odd though). I have an exbf who I call “B” though so [name]Bea[/name] … I can’t completely fall in love w/ it.
[name]Cordelia[/name] feels long and a little prissy w/ [name]Fiona[/name] now. I loved it with other names though.
[name]Louisa[/name] - wow… you are kinda selling me on it! Really one of the only reasons I threw out this name before is because I don’t like the nn [name]Lu[/name]/[name]Lou[/name] – I’m not into the boy nn’s for girls.
[name]Tessa[/name] is one of my favs right now.
[name]Evelyn[/name] is one of my favorites w/ [name]Eleanor[/name]. I wish I could name the twins [name]Evelyn[/name] and [name]Eleanor[/name]! I don’t know what that says about my “style” or if this style fits with names I actually picked for my girls, but those are two of my favorite names ever!

Gwensmom
I love your idea of having a new beginning and ending. That’s sorta the feel l want too.
[name]Camille[/name]/[name]Camilla[/name] - I think we discussed this. [name]LOVE[/name] the names. our last name starts w/ [name]Cam[/name] though. it’s a little too much… maybe. it’s borderline.

Good point about [name]Penelope[/name] and [name]Audrey[/name]'s endings. It does feel a little close, but not terrible. I feel like [name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Audrey[/name] look good together and have a similar classic, girly, confident vibe.
I like [name]Margot[/name] and [name]Margaret[/name]. DH said [name]Margaret[/name] was cool too.
[name]Gwyneth[/name] is an not a bad option either. It has the same feel as [name]Fiona[/name]. [name]Gwyneth[/name] has a bit of snobbiness though no? I like it though.
I wasn’t commenting on all names if I didn’t care for them, but I couldn’t hold my tongue about [name]Janine[/name]. I can’t decide if I have worse connections to [name]Janine[/name] or [name]Joe[/name] (from above)-- hehe. In theory, I actually like the name, but a certain [name]Janine[/name] ruined the name for life for me.

[name]Noelle[/name]- i loooooove it. it’s a little hard to say w/ [name]Fiona[/name] as a pair though. I could call her “elle” too, which is my fav. Is it too sterotypical to name a child due Dec 26th [name]Noelle[/name]?

Thanks again all!

I haven’t read through all the posts so I apologize for any repeats! I do love [name]Fiona[/name] and I think it goes well with your daughters’ names.

[name]Scarlett[/name], [name]Penelope[/name], and…

[name]Helene[/name]/[name]Helena[/name] nn [name]Lena[/name]
[name]Margaret[/name] nn [name]Maggie[/name]/[name]Margo[/name]
[name]Magdalena[/name]
[name]Lorelei[/name]
[name]Mirabel[/name]
[name]Tallulah[/name]
[name]Cassandra[/name]/[name]Cassia[/name] nn [name]Sandy[/name]/[name]Cass/name [A coworker of mine has a 2 y/o named Cassielle… I’m not sure if that’s made up or not but it sure is perfect on her!]
[name]Rhiannon[/name] nn [name]Rhia[/name] - I love this!
[name]Jillian[/name]
[name]Aurelia[/name]
[name]Wilhelmina[/name] nn [name]Willa[/name]
[name]Zipporah[/name]
[name]Meredith[/name]

Congrats on the twins, I would [name]LOVE[/name] to have twins some day! :slight_smile:

First of all, [name]Linnea[/name] is a flower, and I think you should use it as a mn! [name]Briar[/name] could go under that same cool mn feeling, [name]Fiona[/name] [name]Briar[/name] is sort of awesome.

You know what name I keep thinking about? [name]Eloise[/name]! It really gives off the same feel as some of your selections above and I could see [name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Eloise[/name] being marvelous twins along with sisters [name]Scarlett[/name] and [name]Penelope[/name]!

[name]Fiona[/name] [name]Briar[/name] and [name]Eloise[/name] [name]Linnea[/name]

[name]Just[/name] a thought!

[name]Bonnie[/name] is such a cute thought! [name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Bonnie[/name] (I want to say [name]Bonnie[/name] [name]Blue[/name] so badly!) are great!

I would stay away from all other [name]Rose[/name] names as it has been done, I know, I love them all too!

[name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Elsie[/name]
[name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Elinor[/name]
[name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Annabel[/name]
[name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Cordelia[/name]

Those are my favorites!

What’s the update [name]Theresa[/name] because [name]Lauren[/name] and I are gonna go crazy until those twinsies have names!

Blessings,

[name]Bella[/name] <3

[name]Bella[/name], you’re right. I am going to go crazy until those girls arrive…in [name]December[/name]. I even had a dream about having a baby last night, and I’m blaming [name]Theresa[/name] for my rather restless slumber. Ha!

Anyway, love the idea of [name]Eloise[/name]! It’s one [name]Theresa[/name] and I have discussed, I recall, but I don’t remember if it got pushed down to a list for future babies or if it was officially nixed. [name]Even[/name] though my current favorite pairing is [name]Evangeline[/name] and [name]Fiona[/name], and I’m trying to convince [name]Theresa[/name] relentlessly, I agree that [name]Eloise[/name] and [name]Fiona[/name] presents and eclectic and interesting pair! I like to think that [name]Theresa[/name]'s naming style is a little bit vintage bohemian, with a tendency to choose names with soft, feminine personalities disguised by strong, energetic names. I also like to think that [name]Evangeline[/name] and [name]Eloise[/name] both fit the bill, here. [name]Eloise[/name] and [name]Fiona[/name] is almost, almost a [name]Beatrix[/name] and [name]Fiona[/name]-esque pairing for me, because [name]Eloise[/name] feels more vintage than the spunky [name]Fiona[/name], but [name]Eloise[/name] also has more of that light, feminine, princess-like quality to her than [name]Beatrix[/name], which I like. I also like to think that the fact that [name]Eloise[/name] and [name]Fiona[/name] have a reversed vowel pattern ([name]Eloise[/name]'s OI and [name]Fiona[/name]'s [name]IO[/name]) might appeal to [name]Theresa[/name]'s OCD tendencies. So, all in all, I applaud you, Miss [name]Bella[/name]!

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

I’m glad you’re liking some of the suggestions!
[name]Noelle[/name] may seem a little uncreative for a baby born around [name]Christmas[/name], but it is a beautiful name. I like the suggestion of [name]Eloise[/name] if you like the nn [name]Elle[/name] - [name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Eloise[/name]? [name]Eloise[/name] could be perfect - a good length with [name]Fiona[/name], different ending/beginning from the other girls - full name and nickname.

I also thought of [name]Miriam[/name] - [name]Miri[/name] is cute, or even [name]Mimi[/name].

Wow…
I came here to tell everyone I think I’m going to pick [name]Cordelia[/name]. (though I started the day with the name [name]Meredith[/name] on my mind). I’ve talked myself so far into [name]Cordelia[/name] that I’m hoping #5 will be a girl too! Basically I love the name and the meaning “little heart” got me today. (though I’ve seen different meanings for the name too-- I like “little heart”).

So yes… I came on with this whole [name]Cordelia[/name] love…and now I may have instantly chosen [name]Eloise[/name].

Gotta finish dinner for the fam, but I’ll be back.

Oh! [name]How[/name] can you leave on that note?! Haha! I think [name]Eloise[/name] is a completely genius suggestion. The length, the different ending and beginning of all the other girls, the OI/[name]IO[/name], the [name]Ellie[/name] nickname. Wow. [name]How[/name] much more perfect does it get? So… did you really just choose it? Or is it maybe still [name]Cordelia[/name]? I absolutely love [name]Cordelia[/name], too. But… while it’s amazing, it’s not anywhere near as close to perfect as [name]Eloise[/name] is!

Oh, where did you find the meaning “little heart”? I’ve only ever seen “daughter of the sea”, which I love, but if “little heart” is a possible meaning then it definitely has to jump right up my own list, I call [name]Dash[/name] “little heart” all the time.

I think [name]Eloise[/name] is perfect with [name]Fiona[/name]! [name]Cordelia[/name] is also great… both [name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Cordelia[/name] are two of my favorite names, but [name]Eloise[/name] goes better with [name]Fiona[/name], I think. Is [name]Eloise[/name] too close to [name]Penelope[/name], though? They both have the prominent ‘elo’ sound… oh, and [name]Louisa[/name]! [name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Louisa[/name] would be absolutely gorgeous. Others I think go great with [name]Fiona[/name]:

[name]Genevieve[/name]
[name]Camilla[/name]
[name]Sylvia[/name]
[name]Marguerite[/name]
[name]Caroline[/name]
[name]Lydia[/name]

Agreed. You know I love [name]Cordelia[/name], but [name]Cordelia[/name] is the perfect sister to, say, [name]Gwendolen[/name]. [name]Eloise[/name] is pretty much [name]Fiona[/name]'s perfect twin in my opinion. In fact, I’ve completely switched over from my obsession with [name]Evangeline[/name] and [name]Fiona[/name] to a love of [name]Eloise[/name] and [name]Fiona[/name]. They are stunning together, and it gives you two separate end sounds. It lets you use cute nicknames like [name]Ellie[/name] and [name]Fia[/name] or the easier, “You take [name]Fee[/name] and I’ll get [name]Elle[/name],” option as well. They’ve got that reverse vowel thing going on, which is a neat touch. And, who wouldn’t want to be named [name]Eloise[/name] or [name]Fiona[/name]? A girl at The Plaza or a princess? Yep, pretty stellar. [name]Scarlett[/name], [name]Penelope[/name], [name]Eloise[/name], and [name]Fiona[/name] - a well-named quartet. Okay, enough of me shoving the names down your throat.

Enjoy dinner with the family, [name]Theresa[/name]. Talk to you later!

[name]Lauren[/name]

Ohhh, yeah they both have characters! Awesome! Wow, I love them together so much. I’m so hoping you choose these so we can move on to middle names! I love [name]Lauren[/name]'s idea of [name]Fiona[/name] [name]Briar[/name] and [name]Eloise[/name] [name]Linnea[/name]! Especially [name]Fiona[/name] [name]Briar[/name], so cool. Ohh, except [name]Briar[/name] is another princess and [name]Linnea[/name] is another little girl in a book. Too bad [name]Fiona[/name] [name]Linnea[/name] and [name]Eloise[/name] [name]Briar[/name] don’t sound nearly as nice, talk about balance! Actually, [name]Eloise[/name] [name]Briar[/name] IS pretty cool!