Stella, Lucy or Grace

See the results of this poll: Pick a favorite or two

Respondents: 53 (This poll is closed)

• Stella : 23 (34%)
  • Lucy : 33 (49%)
  • Grace: 12 (18%)

All 3 are beautiful options. [name_f]Do[/name_f] you plan on having another child after this little girl? Because I think [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] and [name_f]Stella[/name_f] make adorable sibling names. [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] is my all-time favorite, so I am biased and would definitely pick [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], with perhaps [name_f]Grace[/name_f] in the middle spot.

I think all sound great with your last name, but something about [name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_u]Tyson[/name_u] sounds really good.

I would love to have another girl after this one, but it’s been 8 years since my last girl so having both a [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] and [name_f]Stella[/name_f] isn’t something I’m counting on.

I like [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] best and [name_f]Stella[/name_f] would be my second favourite.

I’ve never liked virtue names as most feel like a name a child needs to ‘live up to’. [name_f]Grace[/name_f] is a name that can feel weird on someone if the name really doesn’t suit their personality.

So the fling with [name_f]Helen[/name_f] seems to be over! My husband just doesn’t really like it enough to use it. So we’re back to these names. Opinions and votes are so helpful! We’ve settled on the combos:

[name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_f]Irene[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f]
[name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Maris[/name_f]

The combo of [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] is so fantastic!

I love [name_f]Stella[/name_f]!! One of my all time faves… not even close race to me… :slight_smile:

[name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Annabel[/name_f]
[name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f]
[name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]

Perfect name!

I love all three but adore [name_f]Grace[/name_f], so [name_f]Grace[/name_f] gets my vote. I think they all work well with your children’s names.

I love both [name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Maris[/name_f] and [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f]!!