Stella MN

[name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Zephyrine[/name_f]
[name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Amethyst[/name_f]
[name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_u]Calypso[/name_u]
[name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Marceline[/name_f]

Help. Which is your favorite? Why? Least favorite?

[name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Zephyrine[/name_f] is my favourite! It exudes creativity and fun! :slight_smile: [name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Amethyst[/name_f], [name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_u]Calypso[/name_u] and [name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Marceline[/name_f] haven’t very good flow in my opinion.
As for suggestions:

[name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Corisande[/name_f]
[name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Coralie[/name_f]
[name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Romilly[/name_f]
[name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Ondine[/name_f]
[name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Hyacinth[/name_f]
[name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Vespera[/name_f]
[name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Solenne[/name_f]
[name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f]
[name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_u]Cerulean[/name_u]
[name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Laurelie[/name_f]
[name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Pomeline[/name_f]

I hope you like some of these!

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_u]Calypso[/name_u]! Maybe not the best flow.
I think [name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Amethyst[/name_f] is the next prettiest combo after [name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_u]Calypso[/name_u], it also flows nicely

[name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Zephyrine[/name_f] is my favorite, too. It flows the best. [name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_u]Calypso[/name_u] is my second favorite, it’s fun and gives me some tropical vibes. With [name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Amethyst[/name_f], there’s a hiccup between the names due to the repeated vowel that sounds kind of stilted. Personally, I’m not a fan of [name_f]Marceline[/name_f], but the flow of [name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Marceline[/name_f] is okay.

[name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_u]Calypso[/name_u] is my favorite, followed by [name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Zephyrine[/name_f].

I believe I commented on behindthename.com already. I love [name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Marceline[/name_f]! [name_f]Marceline[/name_f] is a stunning, underrated name [name_f]IMO[/name_f]. [name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Zephyrine[/name_f] is also very pretty and would be my second favorite! :slight_smile:

Fave- [name_f]Marceline[/name_f] because I’m not into the more out there options and this strikes me as a “name” name
Least- calypso. Sounds like a pet name and comes off silly to me

[name_f]Stella[/name_f] is GORGEOUS

I like them all except for [name_f]Marceline[/name_f].

I love the name [name_f]Amethyst[/name_f], so that would be my first choice, then [name_f]Zephyrine[/name_f]

I don’t like any of them with [name_f]Stella[/name_f]. They don’t match stylistically.

I like [name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Marceline[/name_f] the best… I really don’t care for the others :slight_smile:

I love [name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Amethyst[/name_f]. :slight_smile: Least fav is probably [name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_u]Calypso[/name_u].

Firstly, I love [name_f]Stella[/name_f]!!

I like [name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Amethyst[/name_f] the best and [name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Zephyrine[/name_f] second best, although I think [name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Marceline[/name_f] has the best flow.

My least favorite is [name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_u]Calypso[/name_u], because even though it sounds really cool, it’s still associated with the island nymph in the Odyssey and it’s a bit of an awkward association in my opinion.

[name_f]Amethyst[/name_f] is sort of in the same category as [name_f]Amber[/name_f] for me. I grew up with a few and that name was also popular in teen writing at the time. So, not a fan. That would be the least favorite for me.

[name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Zephyrine[/name_f] is my top favorite. It makes me sit up and look. St and Ze together as sounds seem to be pretty awesome, too.