Stella or Frances?

[name_f]Do[/name_f] you prefer [name_f]Stella[/name_f] or [name_f]Frances[/name_f] with the names [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] “[name_u]Theo[/name_u]”, [name_f]Ivy[/name_f], [name_f]Lola[/name_f], and [name_u]Everett[/name_u]?

[name_f]Stella[/name_f] is my fav :slight_smile:

Another vote for [name_f]Stella[/name_f]! :slight_smile:

Definitely [name_f]Stella[/name_f]! Beautiful!

I really like both but I think [name_f]Stella[/name_f] is nicer with [name_u]Theo[/name_u], [name_f]Ivy[/name_f], [name_f]Lola[/name_f] and [name_u]Everett[/name_u].

[name_f]Frances[/name_f] is one of my favorite names!

Definitely [name_f]Frances[/name_f]. I think I’m in the minority in that I don’t like [name_f]Stella[/name_f].

I love [name_f]Stella[/name_f]… one of my all time favorites…

[name_f]Stella[/name_f]!!!

[name_f]Stella[/name_f] is way prettier

Well, I actually like both about equally, but I have to go with [name_f]Stella[/name_f] in that I think it fits the spunky, sweet feel of the rest of the names. [name_f]Frances[/name_f] seems softer and gentler to me. But, as far as the name themselves go, I cant say I strongly lean one way or another.

[name_f]Frances[/name_f] by a long shot :slight_smile:

I absolutely love [name_f]Stella[/name_f], but I think that [name_f]Frances[/name_f] goes better with the other names on your list.

[name_f]Frances[/name_f]. The other names are all sweet, and while familiar, relatively unpopular. [name_f]Stella[/name_f], like most ella names, feels over used and a little tired to me. [name_f]Frances[/name_f] is so old it’s new, and refreshing to hear.

I think they both sound nice with [name_m]Theodore[/name_m], [name_f]Ivy[/name_f], [name_f]Lola[/name_f], and [name_u]Everett[/name_u]. My personal favorite is [name_f]Stella[/name_f].

I think [name_f]Stella[/name_f] fits better with the sibset. But [name_f]Frances[/name_f] is a great name too and it wouldn’t stick out in an awkward way.

[name_f]Frances[/name_f]! [name_f]Stella[/name_f] is overused and brassy.

I prefer [name_f]Frances[/name_f], especially with your sibset. [name_f]Lola[/name_f] and [name_f]Stella[/name_f] don’t sound good together for me.

Definitely [name_f]Stella[/name_f]! It sounds perfect with the other names. Amazing sibset, if that’s what it is.

[name_f]Stella[/name_f] and [name_f]Frances[/name_f] are beautiful together. I think [name_f]Frances[/name_f] flows with you others better