Stella or Livia?

I am days away from delivering and I am still stuggling with a name for my daughter. Looking for something unique but not too “weird”.

Any thoughts on [name_f]Stella[/name_f] vs [name_f]Livia[/name_f]? I like both of them but I have this feeling that I haven’t found THE name… Help!

[name_f]Livia[/name_f] is more my taste than [name_f]Stella[/name_f], which I have never cared for.
Which do you love more?
[name_f]Livie[/name_f] is a cute nickname for [name_f]Livia[/name_f].

Here’s another vote for [name_f]Livia[/name_f]; I love its royal, Ancient [name_m]Roman[/name_m] vibe.

The problem with [name_f]Livia[/name_f] is that it’s only an O away from the epically-popular [name_f]Olivia[/name_f]. So I would vote for [name_f]Stella[/name_f].

But it sounds like you’re not sold on either, in which case you’d like suggestions in the same vein that might help you find the one that really sounds perfect to you.

I’m not too good at suggestions, but what springs to mind are:

[name_f]Cassia[/name_f]
[name_f]Manon[/name_f]
[name_f]Lilou[/name_f]
[name_f]Estelle[/name_f]
[name_f]Laetitia[/name_f]
Lutece
[name_f]Olympia[/name_f]
[name_f]Lola[/name_f]
Talulah
[name_f]Ulla[/name_f]
[name_f]Lavinia[/name_f]
[name_f]Lydia[/name_f]
[name_f]Aurelia[/name_f]

I love both but love [name_f]Livia[/name_f] more. [name_f]Livia[/name_f] has several nickname choices Vie, [name_f]Livie[/name_f], [name_f]Liv[/name_f], [name_f]Elle[/name_f].

[name_f]Stella[/name_f] seems like a dog name to me, even though I have cousin named that. [name_f]Livia[/name_f] is cute but because it is so close to the more popular [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] it just seems like it is missing the O…

[name_f]Stella[/name_f] is by far lovelier. [name_f]Livia[/name_f] looks like a nickname for [name_f]Olivia[/name_f], and will be mistaken as such countless times.