Stella or Mila?

8 months pregnant and still no name! We go back and forth between Stella & Mila. Thoughts ?! Siblings are both boys Leo & Luca.

• [Stella]
  • [Mila]

0 voters

[name_f]Mila[/name_f] but I’m biased as [name_f]Stella[/name_f] is one of those names I just can’t seem to like no matter how hard I try so I probably wouldn’t ever choose [name_f]Stella[/name_f] over anything else :sweat_smile:

Definitely [name_f]Stella[/name_f]! [name_f]Mila[/name_f] has never appealed to me.

Mila

Mila!

Mila

Stella

What a tough choice! I love both of these but perhaps the starry [name_f]Stella[/name_f] just a little more

I like them both but [name_f]Stella[/name_f] just has more sparkle :))

Mila!

Both great names and [name_f]Stella[/name_f] is on my top list, I think it is simply beautiful! However I voted for [name_f]Mila[/name_f] because I don’t hear it around that much and I think it is gorgeous. What are you thinking for middle names and future/current siblings? Sometimes that helps narrow down a particularly tough decision!

Siblings are [name_m]Leo[/name_m] & [name_u]Luca[/name_u]!

I’m no help at all, I think both are truly lovely and work well with [name_m]Leo[/name_m] and [name_u]Luca[/name_u]. I would take both options to the hospital if I were you, and then see which fits her better once you meet her.

1 Like

Wow, [name_m]Leo[/name_m] and [name_u]Luca[/name_u] seem like the absolute ultimate sibset for [name_f]Mila[/name_f] to join!

1 Like

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

[name_m]Leo[/name_m] & [name_u]Luca[/name_u] are so cute!

[name_f]Mila[/name_f] is really pretty, but it’s also really trendy. [name_f]Stella[/name_f] seems a bit more classic, & also has an Italian-y flair w/beauty & spunk just like your boys’ names.

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Mila for me, though I just haven’t been able to get behind [name_f]Stella[/name_f]. [name_f]Mila[/name_f] is becoming fairly popular, though.

1 Like

Mila is my top pick for another girl (if we are so lucky) and I already have a [name_m]Leo[/name_m]! I love how they sound together, so of course I have to vote for this (even though I do love [name_f]Stella[/name_f] too). [name_f]Mila[/name_f] and [name_m]Leo[/name_m] give me the same feeling: a little bit vintage (they’re old names that have come alive again), a little bit exotic, international, short and sweet, yet spunky and so fun to say. I think [name_u]Luca[/name_u], [name_m]Leo[/name_m], and [name_f]Mila[/name_f] are perfect together!

1 Like

Thanks everyone! So torn!

Agree with this! Often it’s hard to know until you meet the baby girl. :slight_smile:

I like [name_f]Stella[/name_f] with [name_m]Leo[/name_m] and [name_u]Luca[/name_u]. The boys’ names come across as Italian like so I feel like [name_f]Stella[/name_f] fits better there. Also the pronunciation is a little more straightforward than [name_f]Mila[/name_f]