Stella? Siena? Eleanor? Would love your opinion!

Our list is (finally!) starting to get shorter… any opinions on:

[name]Stella[/name]
[name]Siena[/name]
[name]Eleanor[/name]

Middle name will be either [name]Anne[/name] or [name]Margaret[/name] (both family names).

Thanks!

I had a great-grandmother named [name]Stella[/name] [name]Margaret[/name], and I personally adore it. My personal favourite.

I like [name]Eleanor[/name] best. Would you use a nn for it? [name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] (especially with the nn [name]Ella[/name] or [name]Elea[/name]! [name]Lea[/name] or [name]Norah[/name] are sweet, too, though) would probably be my favorite. I like [name]Stella[/name] [name]Anne[/name], too.

Good luck!

I love all three. [name]Stella[/name] is my personal favorite and at the top of my list. I also love [name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Anne[/name], I think that sounds beautiful and classic. But [name]Siena[/name] is very pretty too, I would put [name]Margaret[/name] as a middle for [name]Stella[/name] or [name]Siena[/name] because I don’t like how the As run into each other.

I love the all!!! [name]Stella[/name] is my favorite. I think [name]Stella[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] sounds very sweet and cute :slight_smile: But all of your options are wonderful!

[name]Eleanor[/name] is my favorite but [name]Stella[/name] is also wonderful. [name]Eleanor[/name] is a regal, dignified name with a lot of history behind it. [name]Stella[/name] has a sweet, vintage vibe, a great meaning, and a literary background.

I love [name]Eleanor[/name], but [name]Stella[/name] flows a lot better with both middle names you have on your list.

[name]Eleanor[/name] is my favorite, but I also have a soft spot for [name]Siena[/name]. I like [name]Eleanor[/name] with either middle name, and [name]Siena[/name] especially with [name]Margaret[/name].

I like it all but [name]Sienna[/name] is my fav. I prefer to use double-n. :slight_smile:
[name]Sienna[/name] Margareth is lovely.

My name is [name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Anne[/name]! I think you should go with [name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Anne[/name] or [name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Margaret[/name]. I was called [name]Ellie[/name] when I was younger (I’m 28 now) & I always loved getting “ellie-phants” for birthdays. I’ve always gotten compliments on [name]Eleanor[/name] sounding beautiful, elegant, & intelligent. I also love the name [name]Stella[/name] but I personally would use [name]Estelle[/name], nn [name]Stella[/name]. [name]Sienna[/name] is soft, pretty, & romantic. I don’t think you can go wrong but count my official vote for [name]Eleanor[/name]!

I love [name]Stella[/name] and think [name]Stella[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] sounds the best out of all possible combos from your list. Good luck!

[name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Anne[/name] or [name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Margaret[/name]. [name]Both[/name] are classic and sophisticated. They make me think of a very intelligent, thoughtful, and kind girl or woman.

[name]Eleanor[/name] is probably the least ‘trendy’. [name]Love[/name] [name]Stella[/name] though.
Not sure about [name]Anne[/name] after [name]Stella[/name], the double ‘a’ sound is bit clunky.

I love the idea of [name]Stella[/name] [name]Margaret[/name]! That’s my vote. :slight_smile:

[name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Anne[/name] is pretty, too. [name]Siena[/name], although not my style, is also pretty, but I’m not sure it works as well with either of the middle names.