Stella vs Tessa

Tessa all the way!

Stella! So beautiful. I love the starry imagery it evokes.

I love the starry [name_f]Stella[/name_f]

Tessa!! :smiley: [name_f]Stella[/name_f] is quite common where I live.

I really like both, but in this case I like [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] more because I love nickname [name_f]Tess[/name_f] and it seems to be less common.

1 Like

I prefer [name_f]Tessa[/name_f]. And I love [name_f]Tess[/name_f] as a short form.

1 Like

Stella for me :heart:

Tessa for me! I love astronomy but have never gotten into [name_f]Stella[/name_f]… maybe because the one I know is pretty annoying, but I just never liked the [name_f]Estelle[/name_f] family, unfortunately. I adore [name_f]Tessa[/name_f], though; she’s on my own list as [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] [name_f]Emmanuelle[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]. :heart: There could never be too many Tessas, haha!

Good luck!

1 Like

They’re both great choices, but [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] gets my vote! It’s a little gentler-sounding to my ear, but still full of charm and energy. I can see it suiting so many different types of people. It’s also a lot less popular than [name_f]Stella[/name_f] where I am and feels a bit more timeless.

This is impossible, I love both these names endlessly and think it’s really a vibe thing. [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] is a softer name and [name_f]Stella[/name_f] is a more vibrant name. You should go for the one that you think will suit your (baby?) the best ! :heartpulse:

I love [name_f]Stella[/name_f] and it’s meaning but I can’t get past the [name_f]Stella[/name_f] Artois beer association in my head so I’d go with [name_f]Tessa[/name_f], I think it’s really pretty!

Stella is simply magical! :sparkles:

Both gorgeous but I adore the name/nickname [name_f]Tess[/name_f] so [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] gets my vote.

1 Like

Tessa! I love it, and the nickname [name_f]Tess[/name_f], plus I feel it has a bit more spark than [name_f]Stella[/name_f] which could get a bit lost among all the [name_f]Bella[/name_f]/Ella/Ellie soundalike names - or become the next trend in it

Tessa, 100%

Tessa is just so much more fresh, lively, vivacious, and spunky than [name_f]Stella[/name_f]. IMHO.

Sincerely,
Parent of a [name_f]Tess[/name_f]

1 Like

Both are very sassy, pretty names. I prefer [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] a bit more.

That’s literally why my DH won’t consider [name_f]Stella[/name_f] as a name if we have another girl! You’re the first other person I’ve seen to mention it too :joy:

Personally, I love [name_f]Stella[/name_f] and think it’s sweet and spunky, but it’s also starting to get pretty popular and [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] is equally lovely. I don’t think you can go wrong either way, but if the popularity of [name_f]Stella[/name_f] (or the STELLLLLA!! association) bothers you then go for [name_f]Tessa[/name_f].

I prefer [name_f]Tessa[/name_f]!

I prefer [name_f]Stella[/name_f]!

Stella is a brand of beer here in the UK/Europe and I can’t shake that association.
[name_f]Tess[/name_f]/Tessa, however, is my absolute fave name so :see_no_evil: [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] I think hahah