Stella

[name]Hi[/name] there,

We’re in need of some advice. We’ve decided on the name [name]Stella[/name], but we’re having a hard time coming up with a middle name. She’ll be joining [name]Lauren[/name] [name]Bailey[/name], so we’d like their names to “fit” nicely…

Here are some of our ideas…

[name]Stella[/name] [name]Quinn[/name]
[name]Stella[/name] [name]Gwen[/name]
[name]Stella[/name] [name]Reese[/name]

What do you think? [name]Do[/name] you have any other ideas? Thanks so much!

I have a daughter named [name]Stella[/name] [name]Juliet[/name]. I always get a lot of compliments. I also thought about [name]Stella[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] sounded good. Good luck!

Some Ideas for you:

[name]Stella[/name] [name]Juliet[/name]
[name]Stella[/name] [name]Anneliese[/name]
[name]Stella[/name] [name]June[/name]
[name]Stella[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Stella[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
[name]Stella[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name]
[name]Stella[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]
[name]Stella[/name] [name]Caroline[/name]
[name]Stella[/name] [name]Marie[/name]
[name]Stella[/name] [name]Brie[/name]
[name]Stella[/name] [name]Rae[/name]
[name]Stella[/name] [name]Mae[/name]
[name]Stella[/name] [name]Rose[/name]

Thank you so much for your suggestions so far. We have a 4-syllable last name, so we’re trying to stick with with a shorter middle name if possible (though we love [name]Stella[/name] [name]Caroline[/name]). Any other ideas???

[name]Stella[/name] [name]Ivy[/name]
[name]Stella[/name] [name]Iris[/name]
[name]Stella[/name] [name]Poppy[/name]
[name]Stella[/name] [name]Piper[/name]
[name]Stella[/name] [name]Eve[/name]
[name]Stella[/name] [name]Willow[/name]
[name]Stella[/name] [name]Jane[/name]
[name]Stella[/name] [name]Claire[/name]
[name]Stella[/name] [name]Rose[/name]
[name]Stella[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
[name]Stella[/name] [name]Olive[/name]
[name]Stella[/name] [name]Kate[/name]

I like [name]Stella[/name] [name]Quinn[/name] from your list. Also love the suggestions of [name]Juliet[/name] and [name]Caroline[/name].

What about [name]Stella[/name] [name]Kate[/name]? I think it fits with [name]Lauren[/name].

Thank you again for your help. We love [name]Stella[/name] [name]Kate[/name], but we have a close friend who has a daughter named [name]Kate[/name], so it’s out. This is so much harder than we thought it would be!!!

I think, out of the options and to best mesh with [name]Lauren[/name] [name]Bailey[/name]'s name, [name]Stella[/name] [name]Quinn[/name] sounds the nicest (although I really liked [name]Stella[/name] [name]Caroline[/name])

Some combos that go with [name]Lauren[/name] [name]Bailey[/name] could be:

[name]Stella[/name] [name]Delaney[/name]
[name]Stella[/name] [name]Wynn[/name]
[name]Stella[/name] [name]Carys[/name]
[name]Stella[/name] [name]Emmeline[/name]
[name]Stella[/name] [name]Mackenzie[/name]
[name]Stella[/name] [name]Felicity[/name]
[name]Stella[/name] [name]Brooke[/name]
[name]Stella[/name] [name]Maren[/name]

I also love [name]Stella[/name] [name]Reese[/name], [name]Eve[/name], and [name]Rose[/name]!

I think [name]Stella[/name] [name]Quinn[/name] is so cute! Short, sweet and to the point! I also think it goes the best with [name]Lauren[/name] [name]Bailey[/name].

I do like [name]Stella[/name] [name]Quinn[/name] a lot. I think they go together well.

Some other one syllable options:

[name]Sage[/name]
[name]Blair[/name]
[name]Blake[/name]
[name]Lou[/name]
[name]Paige[/name]
[name]Faith[/name]
[name]Blue[/name]
[name]Hope[/name]
[name]Maeve[/name]
[name]June[/name]
[name]Pearl[/name] - my favorite of this list
[name]Plum[/name]
[name]Shea[/name]
[name]Ruth[/name]
[name]Anne[/name]
[name]Lark[/name]
[name]Wren[/name]
[name]Joy[/name]
[name]Rose[/name]
[name]Jade[/name]

I like [name]Stella[/name] [name]Quinn[/name] and [name]Stella[/name] [name]Reese[/name] the best, though I have to agree with previous posters that [name]Stella[/name] [name]Quinn[/name] goes best with [name]Lauren[/name] [name]Bailey[/name].

Thank you all again for your responses. [name]Stella[/name] [name]Quinn[/name] is our front-runner too. However, I told a friend about the name, and she said it sounds like “eloquent.” I don’t know why that bothers me, but it does. Did any of you think that? If so, do you think I have anything to be worried about? Thanks so much for your help!!

I vote for [name]Stella[/name] [name]Quinn[/name] too. The boyish middle name fits nicely with your feminine + gender-neutral combo in [name]Lauren[/name] [name]Bailey[/name]. [name]Reese[/name] is a great name, but [name]Stella[/name] [name]Reese[/name] might as well be [name]Della[/name] [name]Reese[/name], and that’s probably not what you want people to think of when they meet your daughter. I don’t hear “eloquent” at all.

I think eloquent is a good thing, though I’m not sure that’s what I think of. [name]Stella[/name] [name]Quinn[/name] sounds like a posh rich girl to me. It’s a very nice name.

My sister-in-law is naming her daughter [name]Stella[/name] [name]Lucille[/name]. I think it’s a great combo, maybe it could work for you :slight_smile:

[name]Stella[/name] [name]Emily[/name] was the first name that came to mind. I think it’s sweet. Here are some other ideas:

[name]Stella[/name] [name]June[/name]
[name]Stella[/name] [name]Jane[/name]
[name]Stella[/name] [name]Violet[/name]
[name]Stella[/name] [name]Catherine[/name]
[name]Stella[/name] [name]Alice[/name]
[name]Stella[/name] [name]Lucy[/name]
[name]Stella[/name] [name]Keira[/name]
[name]Stella[/name] [name]Natalie[/name]
[name]Stella[/name] [name]Noelle[/name]
[name]Stella[/name] [name]Amelia[/name]
[name]Stella[/name] [name]Elena[/name]
[name]Stella[/name] [name]Daisy[/name]