Stellan middle name poll

See the results of this poll: Stellan Grey, Wolf, or Frost

Respondents: 32 (This poll is closed)

• Stellan Grey : 21 (66%)
  • Stellan Wolf : 7 (22%)
  • Stellan Frost: 4 (13%)

So far a tie between [name_u]Grey[/name_u] and [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]. I am loving both. I need more votes…I need the Berries help.

I voted for [name_m]Stellan[/name_m] [name_u]Grey[/name_u] but I honestly don’t really think all of them flow really well.

I still like the middle name [name_u]Frost[/name_u], maybe I’m alone on this…

1 [name_m]Stellan[/name_m] [name_u]Grey[/name_u] - I like how the “y” in [name_u]Grey[/name_u] breaks the straight line of the combo
2 [name_m]Stellan[/name_m] [name_u]Frost[/name_u] - a little too icy but ok
3 [name_m]Stellan[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m] - too similar to the rock band, Steppenwolf

My thoughts exactly.

Really loving [name_m]Stellan[/name_m] [name_u]Frost[/name_u] and [name_m]Stellan[/name_m] [name_u]Grey[/name_u]! For some reason [name_m]Stellan[/name_m] [name_u]Frost[/name_u] appeals to me the most here, but in general I prefer [name_u]Grey[/name_u] (which I adore!). I would be really happy to meet both.

I still love [name_u]Frost[/name_u], Giinkies.

I chose [name_u]Frost[/name_u] because my late grandma was born in [name_u]December[/name_u]. [name_m]Wolf[/name_m] was suggested and I love the idea behind [name_m]Wolf[/name_m]. It also would honor the german side of my family.

I think with [name_m]Stellan[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m] being so close to Steppenwolf I need to avoid that combo. I am still looking for a middle name for [name_u]Paxton[/name_u] and maybe [name_u]Paxton[/name_u] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m] is the answer.

Maybe [name_u]Frost[/name_u] is a hard name to use.

I do think [name_m]Stellan[/name_m] [name_u]Grey[/name_u] and [name_u]Paxton[/name_u] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m] are both very handsome.

Sorry, just thinking out loud. lol

[name_m]Stellan[/name_m] [name_u]Grey[/name_u]!