Stephanie Lily Louise?

I had a dream last night and apparently dreamt I had a daughter named [name_f]Stephanie[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_u]Louise[/name_u]. I sort of adore it, I’m not going to lie! Alliteration is definitely a thing I love (and so does S/O) so I’m kind of digging it, I’m just not sure on the flow?

[name_f]Stephanie[/name_f] is without a doubt my favourite girls name - S/O and I are pretty much set on it for a daughter.

[name_f]Lily[/name_f] is a family name - my great-grandmother (who everyone says I am a carbon copy of!) was named [name_f]Lillian[/name_f], and one of my nana (her daughter, and my very best friend)'s favourite flowers are lilies, as well as my mom’s.

[name_u]Louise[/name_u] is just a name I adore !

What are your thoughts on [name_f]Stephanie[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_u]Louise[/name_u]? Last name would begin with D and has no Ls or -ee sounds :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks!

3 Likes

I actually think it’s really cute. :blush: I like alliteration too. The fact that it has meaning to you makes it even better. Plus, how cool would it be to tell your daughter you dreamed her name!

2 Likes

Thank you! LOL S/O also has an alliterative name, so I like that connection as well :stuck_out_tongue: and that’s true!! I think the meaning came from me thinking of ways to tie into my [name_u]Nana[/name_u] and I fell asleep thinking about it :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

I really like the alliteration, too! It’s super cute altogether. I kind of love it! :grinning:

2 Likes

I really like it! I think the flow is really nice.

1 Like

Stephanie [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_u]Louise[/name_u] is adorable! I really like it!!

1 Like

I think it’s really pretty very simple and I like alliteration as well so I say go for it!

1 Like

Thank you so much everyone! I’m glad [name_f]Stephanie[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_u]Louise[/name_u] works nicely! I’ll definitely be adding this one to my list!

1 Like

Stephanie [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_u]Louise[/name_u] is darling! It’s slightly sing songy but in a really good way. It’s light and pretty and i enjoy it a lot!

1 Like

Very cute!

1 Like

I personally dig [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] [name_u]Louise[/name_u]/Lucy [name_u]Louise[/name_u] more, despite sing songy nature, but your combo is very beautiful.
[name_f]Stephanie[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_u]Louise[/name_u] is very pretty.

1 Like

I really like it, and I agree with PP it seems perfect for you!

1 Like

[name_f]Stephanie[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_u]Louise[/name_u] sounds beautiful! I love the combination and I love the meaning behind it. It sounds perfect for you and your family. Definitely a magnificent name for a girl!
[name_m]Can[/name_m] you imagine how magical and sweet would it be to name a daughter after such a beautiful dream? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :cloud: :butterfly: :cherry_blossom:

2 Likes