still can't decide! even more names to discuss

I have added some new names to my already potential list- please let me know which one(s) you like. Our last name has 3 syllables so I tried to keep the mn short. I love very girly names as you can see. Really liking [name]Juliette[/name] these days but my middle name is [name]Julie[/name]- do you think this is weird? I never use or go by my middle name though… only close friends and family even know it

Im due in 10 weeks but love to have a decision made already! p.s. was not this difficult/picky with my son :slight_smile:

[name]Arielle[/name] [name]Reese[/name]

[name]Juliette[/name] [name]Paige[/name]

[name]Bianca[/name] [name]Lauren[/name]

[name]Cassandra[/name] [name]Joy[/name]

I love the names you have chosen! My favorite is [name]Juliette[/name] [name]Paige[/name] - what a beautiful combination! [name]Don[/name]'t worry about your mn being similar…it is an honor for your daughter to have a fn that relates to her mom’s name in some way!
[name]May[/name] I ask what your son’s name is?

[name]Juliette[/name] [name]Paige[/name] is my favorite. Although I prefer the spelling [name]Juliet[/name], it is girly enough without the extra letters.

[name]Do[/name] you like [name]Julietta[/name]? I think [name]Julietta[/name] [name]Paige[/name] flows better but still, beautiful combo. [name]Julietta[/name] [name]Mae[/name] would also be adorable or [name]Juliette[/name] [name]Clara[/name].

Great names! I love them all. I wouldn’t worry that your middle name is similar to [name]Juliette[/name], it’s actually kind of cool! I would spell [name]Juliette[/name] the one “t” way because I think it looks more streamlined and it’s the assumed spelling for most people, but the two “t” spelling is totally legitimate so it’s really up to you. I adore [name]Bianca[/name]! I actually a know a sibset of [name]Juliet[/name], [name]Bianca[/name] and [name]Helena[/name] (all Shakespearean, all lovely!). [name]Cassandra[/name] is so pretty and [name]Arielle[/name] is adorable. My favorite first middle combo is definitely [name]Juliette[/name] [name]Paige[/name]. I like [name]Cassandra[/name] [name]Joy[/name] as well. [name]Lauren[/name] is a bit too common for my taste, but in the middle it’s fine. Good luck choosing!

[name]Juliette[/name] [name]Paige[/name] and [name]Cassandra[/name] [name]Joy[/name] are my favorites. gorgeous!

I agree that [name]Juliette[/name] [name]Paige[/name] and [name]Cassandra[/name] [name]Joy[/name] are the best names on your list! Since your middle name is [name]Julie[/name]… I think naming your daughter [name]Juliette[/name] would be all the more wonderful and make her feel special. (It has always made me feel good that my mother chose to give me part of her name for my middle name.)

thanks for everyone for the opinions! really does help. Looks like [name]Juliette[/name] is so far the front runner, I just hope I didn’t sway anyone’s opinion that already posting that it was my favorite. but love the feedback regardless :slight_smile: thanks as always Berries :slight_smile: