still indecisive...help, please?

Hello, dear Berries!

We’re expecting a boy, but the doctor said that he might be a she, as our little one is determined to be modest; he thought he saw the indicating thing, but he’s not completely sure. Anyway, this means that we still, for the time being, have to think of both boy and girl names.

We’ve decided to use two middle names, as we were researching hubby’s side of the family during a rainy [name]Saturday[/name] and found that a branch on his family tree had that tradition. Also, a lot of the middle names we really like don’t sound that good with our last name, ([name]Griffin[/name]) so putting in a second middle fixes that. Plus, it allows us to use names that we love but don’t want to put in the first name slot.

Anyway, onto the names!

Boys:
[name]Leo[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name] [name]Felix[/name]
[name]Jack[/name] [name]Emerson[/name] [name]Milo[/name] (not too sure this one flows right, though)
[name]Charles[/name] [name]Everett[/name] [name]Henry[/name] “[name]Charlie[/name]”

Girls:
[name]Violet[/name] [name]Aurora[/name] [name]Hazel[/name]
[name]Alice[/name] [name]Helena[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Isla[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Clara[/name]
[name]Rose[/name] [name]Felicity[/name] [name]Esme[/name]
[name]Eloise[/name] [name]Ruby[/name] [name]Georgia[/name] “[name]Lola[/name]”

We absolutely adore our boy names and plan to use all of them if fate allows. We’re still kind of “eh” about the girls, though; we like them, especially [name]Violet[/name], but there’s no emotional connection to them.

Also, yay or nay on the second middles? Should we keep them or throw the idea out?

Thoughts? [name]Feel[/name] free to be brutally honest. Suggestions would be great, as well. :slight_smile:

~[name]Elizabeth[/name]

These are my favorites from your list:

Boys:
[name]Leo[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name] [name]Felix[/name]
[name]Charles[/name] [name]Everett[/name] [name]Henry[/name] “[name]Charlie[/name]”

Girls:
[name]Isla[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name] : I prefer without “[name]Clara[/name]” as [name]Isla[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Clara[/name] seems too much.
[name]Isla[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Claire[/name] would be okay too.
[name]Eloise[/name] [name]Ruby[/name] “[name]Lola[/name]”: again took out [name]Georgia[/name] as seemed to overpower the name…

I’m not a huge fan of the two middle name thing but it doesnt bother me. It you have a really long last name it might be a problem, but other wise it is a very popular thing to do.

Boys:
[name]Leo[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name] [name]Felix[/name]- I [name]LOVE[/name] this name. [name]Every[/name] thing about it is perfect. I like [name]Leon[/name] too with the nn [name]Leo[/name], but I think [name]Leo[/name] stands on it own just fine. Hmmm this gives me an idea of trying to use [name]Felix[/name] as a mn, seeing as my parter doesnt like it as a first.

[name]Jack[/name] [name]Emerson[/name] [name]Milo[/name]- I think it flows fine. [name]Jack[/name] is getting very trendy though. It does complement [name]Leo[/name] well for a potential brothers name though. I dont love it as much as [name]Leo[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name] [name]Felix[/name] though.

[name]Charles[/name] [name]Everett[/name] [name]Henry[/name] “[name]Charlie[/name]”- I would do [name]Charles[/name] [name]Henry[/name] [name]Everett[/name] if it were me. This is a lovely name also.

Girls:
[name]Violet[/name] [name]Aurora[/name] [name]Hazel[/name]- Very nice. I like the way this flows.

[name]Alice[/name] [name]Helena[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name]- [name]Alice[/name] is so sweet. [name]Leo[/name] and [name]Alice[/name] would be amazing together.

[name]Isla[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Clara[/name]- I love this one too.

[name]Rose[/name] [name]Felicity[/name] [name]Esme[/name]- Hmm, I’ve never loved [name]Rose[/name] as a fn probably because it has become such a popular mn. I love [name]Rosalie[/name] though.

[name]Eloise[/name] [name]Ruby[/name] [name]Georgia[/name] “[name]Lola[/name]”- [name]Eloise[/name] it fabulous.

You have an amazing list! You kids are well on there way to perfection with names like these :slight_smile:

Good luck and let us know what you decide!