Still Need Help for Cassady's Brother

I posted earlier & got some great feedback on mine & DH’s name ideas, but still need a little help. I kind of just want to get YOUR ideas with none of my bias in the mix… What boys names do you think would go with our little girl’s name, [name]Cassady[/name] [name]Elise[/name]?

I’m due in 2 months. There are names we like, but nothing that has really felt like the one.

Hopefully this isn’t too open-ended. :slight_smile: Thanks everyone!

I won’t worry about middle names right now.

Names I think go well with [name]Cassady[/name]:

[name]Christopher[/name]
[name]Kyle[/name]
[name]Noah[/name]
[name]Zachary[/name]
[name]Dakota[/name]
[name]Ethan[/name]
[name]Logan[/name]
[name]Kendall[/name]
[name]Blake[/name]
[name]Gavin[/name]
[name]Elijah[/name]
[name]Tristan[/name]
[name]Nathaniel[/name]/[name]Nathan[/name]
[name]Dawson[/name]
[name]William[/name]/[name]Liam[/name]
[name]Anthony[/name]
[name]Alexander[/name]
[name]Lewis[/name]
[name]Jonathan[/name]

[name]Do[/name] you like any of those?

I do! [name]Ethan[/name], [name]Nathaniel[/name], & [name]Alexander[/name] are actually all on our list as of now. They are ones we like, but they haven’t seem to “stick.” I really like [name]Dawson[/name], but was a huge fan of [name]Dawson[/name]'s Creek… not sure if I (or my DH) could look past that. :wink:

[name]Kendall[/name] is a new one I haven’t considered, mainly b/c it seems more like a girl name anymore? But I do love it!

Our current name that we’re liking is [name]Lucas[/name] [name]Grayson[/name] or [name]Lucas[/name] [name]Nathaniel[/name]… We’d likely call him [name]Luke[/name], since we call [name]Cassady[/name] just [name]Cass[/name] mainly.

I wonder if DH would go for [name]Kendall[/name] or [name]Dawson[/name]? I’ll have to ask… :slight_smile: Thanks for the suggestions! They’re great!

You’re welcome! I’ve never met a girl named [name]Kendall[/name] and never thought it sounded girly. It has that manly nickname [name]Ken[/name]/[name]Kenny[/name]. I have met a girl named Kendallyn though. And I don’t know how popular [name]Dawson[/name]'s Creek is anymore, but there’s a little boy named [name]Dawson[/name] at my daycare.

For your names, I like [name]Lucas[/name] [name]Nathaniel[/name] :slight_smile: